FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

1/16 c2 realfan16
...ngl the first chap was somewhat fine. this had me wincing every my mind corrected the grammar. plot seems to have potential tho
1/11 c1 Guest
"I want to see what would happen if a D. arrived at the top of the Marine."

Garp is already at the top though, it's not like anything would change even if he became fleet admiral, they'll still be the world governments attack dogs. That's not something that can be changed from the inside.

Ah, it's not like I'll read this story with a description like that though, so just ignore my ramblings.
12/30/2022 c20 dansfanfic5555
cant wait for more
12/23/2022 c2 9WouldYouKidnapA
Oh... The title was being literal...

I'm no longer interested in reading.
12/23/2022 c1 WouldYouKidnapA
You do not know how much I'm looking forward to this. There are not enough marine fics.
12/21/2022 c5 Hellibleri
I like this story so far. The main character isn’t annoying and, uniquely, mourns for his past life. It’s a nice story so far, and your English is fine for it not being your first language.
12/18/2022 c20 2SupremeBlack
Pretty sure the girl is Jewelry Bonney...
Great chapter!
12/17/2022 c20 Slimereader11
Thanks for the update.
12/16/2022 c20 Turtletipper123
damn a cliffhanger. good chapter though. suspense is done pretty well in it.
12/16/2022 c20 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
12/15/2022 c3 cremisius
oh boy, I've been looking for a MarineOC one piece for so long and the 1st one that I found looks like a gem. looking forward to reading more of this. keep it up!
12/13/2022 c19 Read Falcon
Love thie fic, great concept executed well. Probably going a little too slow for my liking but still worth a read. Hoping speed up soon becuase the small crimes are a bit tedious, and while the fight scenes are well written, I tend to skip them becuase there's no tension, nothing at stake. It feels like these scenes are just taking up so much space in the chapters without really contributing to the stoey. That said, please keep up the good work.
12/10/2022 c4 ArtsyNoko
Damn, this is a good read.
12/7/2022 c19 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
12/5/2022 c19 1EliteShadow
love this story so far keep up the great work and i hope to keep on reading more of this great story keep on writing more please!~
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »