FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

8/12/2020 c1 42cloud9stories
just use grammarly for grammar errors, my friend!
8/11/2020 c12 Marta Cecil Deyk
it's so good! can't wait for the next chapter
8/11/2020 c12 Guest
Is tashigi still going to be with smoker
8/11/2020 c10 Guest
You could give khan a devil fruit power
7/24/2020 c12 Guest
I like the story premise but I do have some issues. Now this my criticism of the story, the grammar is not bad but could be better. The devil fruit is a little out there for me. There is already a lightning devil fruit. And combining it with a dragon fruit just seems to far. Combining two pretty dam powerful fruits is a little to op for me.
7/18/2020 c2 2the ginger15
I would recommend searching the site for a Beta reader that is a native English speaker. They would be able to help you with the spelling and grammatical errors.
7/16/2020 c12 2merendinoemiliano
Quite cool fights
7/16/2020 c12 1Ragnas Bredvolts
I think you mean "Grand Line" my friend rather than "Grad Line", another is "All if you stand back", should be " All of you, stand back". And there "Fleet Admiral a, I train", yeah that's right there should have been "Fleet Admiral. I've train". You're gonna have to revisit the two chapter cause it has some grammatical errors also would have been funny if Prictus said "Hoooooo, them fightin' word right there boy, care to prove it?" That would have been some good old memories of Simpson.
But other than that is wow nice fight all around got to see Lucas in a fight along with his friends which if what I'm seeing is either going to sail with him or just support his dream of becoming Fleet Admiral which EITHER way is fine cause those two can and may happen but it would be fun if they got posted in Loguetown with Smokey and that where Lucas meets good ole Cousin Luffy. And yeah goes without saying that Mythical Zoans behave more differently than an average Zoan, Marco and Devon are good example of their fruit having more perks than other Zoan. So Lucas being able to change some part of himself independently and not count as Hybrid Form is plausible in my opinion.
Any we get to see Gran Gran Tsuru, who to me has the strange application of her DF power. Wash Wash Fruit basically make is so anyone the user use it power on will turn to hanged clothes but not just any clothes, WET Hanged Clothes to be exact, that how it has been portrayed to be it power in all of Tsuru's cameo of her using her DF. And Ahhhhh yes Sengoku your not dealing with one Garp now, you're dealing with two Garps hhahahahahahhahahah say goodbye to your black hair, it'll be white before the 2 year Timeskip if those two work together...
Anyway that is all for now and I hope you have a GLORIOUS DAY TODAY.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
7/16/2020 c11 Ragnas Bredvolts
There's some grammatical errors again for this chapter. "In special" near the start for the chapter should be "especially" (auto correct and all that jazz ain't I'm right), another is "wilding young woman" that has to be "wielding" (again auto correct be wrong sometimes right) and it seems that you're getting better with writing the story, nice battle scene their along with the other marines, I do think some of my old seniors in mandatory training did sleep in their uniforms to not be late at assembly, thankfully i didn't become an officer so I didn't have to experience that along with the punishment.
7/15/2020 c12 Guest
If he can control lightning can he do the railgun from the index anime OP af
7/15/2020 c12 1Pitva
I'm really enjoying the story, looking forward for more (I'm especially interested in the reaction of the ASL trio if they ever get the news that one of their relatives is a marine)
7/15/2020 c12 4Fritosaurio
wow, two chapters? Last time i checked today is not my birthday.
it brought a smile to my face when i saw both notification.
Thank you for the chapter really, i am enyoing this story.
7/14/2020 c3 PrimeEmperor
Maybe he fighting style will be like Luxus Fairy tail
7/13/2020 c10 Fritosaurio
I am really enjoying this story. Thank you for taking the time to write something like this.
Hope we dont have to wait too much for the next chapter
7/13/2020 c10 Zeikwalt
hey I am a huge fan of the story I home in the future the mc will learn to use a weapon like a great sword, battle ax or a Heavy lance. for a one handed option maybe a sabre or rapier leaving one hand open for his lighting attacks. is the mc going to learn those super skills that c3po noes like moon walk ect. will haki be developed in the future.
222 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »