FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

6/15/2020 c5 JojoLoud
Maybe the OC could get a sensory ability by using low voltage electricity.
5/22/2020 c9 MrSunshine744
this is really good so far, cant wait for more!
5/13/2020 c9 ignaciodiaznicolas
God job
5/12/2020 c9 2merendinoemiliano
Lovely chapter,hoping to see more details about his training before future battles.
5/12/2020 c3 Roman Torchic
I'll keep reading for because a marine protagonist is rare, but wow you really scraped the bottom of the barrel, huh? A "lightning dragon" named Lucas? Hell, even his breath name is the "lightning dragon roar." If you're going for a Fairy Tail expy then say so. If not, the least you could do is try to be creative with your skillset.

The legend of the dragon island is also one massive inconsistency. Devil fruits don't consistently show up in the same place. There wouldn't be any legends about the lightning dragon in the first place. Even if, miracle of miracles, the fruit magically happens to manifest in one place, why is it in a cave and not a tree? Why is Lucas pulled towards it besides bullshit protagonist magic? He sure as hell doesn't have kenbunshoku to explain it away. Something tells me you're not going for some mysterious plot behind some wiseman placing the fruit there. The entire setup is riduculous.

Final note: Your grammar is garbage. It's not the worst I've seen on FFnet, but that's a damn low bar to clear. How you manage worse than the basic word processor is beyond me. Find a beta. Or just Grammarly, it's free.
5/7/2020 c8 1Ragnas Bredvolts
Nice chapter overall, it nice to see the Marine in a more light view than usually we see in the manga and anime with majority being very corrupt, zealous Marines but I guess that just who are more of playing the game in the shadows or those under Aka-bitch-inu and others are just really men and women trying to find some honest work to live and help the family I guess.
Also this will be very good cause this will allow you to explore more on what the possibilities of how the Marines and Marineford operates along with exploring the ranking more like in this chapter, though I could pray for Lucas when he makes up to Fleet Admiral, imagine all the paperwork he would have to do there, I think the only reason Sengoku got white hair after the 2 year time skip was because all the stress over paperwork caught up with him hahahahahahaha.
But probably Lucas' most ongoing dilemma will not be fighting Kaido or any fights to come but a battle of morality and perspective. This heavy because he has saw from the Manga and Anime the difference between a pirate and a 'decent' pirate, one like Luffy, Whitebeard and some has shown him through the anime that they aren't like the typical raiding, plundering and bad pirates that most associated with the word but are dreamers and people who are just trying to find the answer to the dream they want to pursue, but other Marine hasn't seen it just like Tashigi still views the Marine as that most fair and Justice of all there is when their are those that are more corrupt and evil using it system as a way to profit. This will be the challenge Lucas will be dealing with the most as he pursues his goal as Fleet Admiral, how to teach those around him of the difference of a pirate to a dreamer, and as he slowly gets higher he will see how much that Black and White view of the world sure most of those who are grunts and followers are just doing what they thought is their job but those in power, those who are making this wheel of Pirates are all Evil and all Marine are Just is one he has to purge from the system if he want things to change and not become just another puppet with strings, FOR A DRAGON DOES NOT BOW TO NO ONE, BE IT MAN, BEAST AND GOD ITSELF, A DRAGON DOES NOT BOW.
But on a lighter not I like the interaction so far with Tashigi and Lucas, and still I think they will have to come to blow with one another because of how they view certain things but still friends tend to do such things even if they disagree in many things they still in the end have that bond that keeps them together. And oh boy when puberty decides to throw a right hook to Lucas he will have to see that ODA's drawing aren't doing JUSTICE for the beauties of One Piece women, though I won't ship Lucas and Tashigi just yet I'd like him to explore his option does he want someone, shy, outgoing, the brave, the bold, the long time friend, the mature, the adult, the intellectual, the mischievous or maybe silent type. Really I want him to just find his type before committing to anything given that he must choos- wait, wait, wait,...he doesn't... he doesn't have to choose...I mean in risk that it sound cliché, women folk to strong men and vise versa, look at Big Momma, Linlin was able to have multiple husbands because she strong enough to enforce her wishes and has the skill to do so, so if a reverse harem was possible in One Piece them surely the opposite has happened in some parts of that world, and not only that but Lucas is a dragon and a Western type to be exact, the ones typical associated with hoarding their Treasures with their lives and treasures can objective and subjective so it wouldn't be far fetch if he see his future girls as his Treasures, KAIDO even being modeled from Eastern Dragon has exhibited such behavior with hoarding Zoan Logia, SMILE, his pirates, and sake, he shown clear sign of subconsciously embracing his dragonic impulse and Lucas may have to deal with that Dragonic Impulse along with puberty, welllllll thats all theory in the end the progression of the story is what matter right now, romance being third priority, but if romance goes to harem, good preferences for making a somewhat realistic harem relationship is FILFY teacher by Vimesenthusiast, let me know your opinion on all of this.
Anyway that is all for now and I hope you have a GLORIOUS DAY TODAY.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
5/6/2020 c8 3Raidentensho
not too bad. hmm, I do wonder if Lucas will have the Shodai Kitetsu as his sword. also hope that Tashigi will be Lucas' lover. hmm, I believe that the figure would be Hina. still, this has potential. looking forward to more. I do also wonder if the style for the 'Shigure Kintoki' from "Hit-man Reborn" only modified for Lightning and modeled after his Tiger friend Khan. figured that the Tiger only Roars after the hunt, just like the roar of thunder is after Lightning. plus i'm quite sure that the regular style is possible in the world of One Piece. its like Fishman Karate using the water in the air only the sword is the medium for the style. hope this will help. until then, later!
5/5/2020 c8 2merendinoemiliano
Very good introspection,.can't wait for more action. See you soon.
5/5/2020 c8 Darkmaster10000000
. . . . . I ship it.
4/12/2020 c7 hudson3447
Can’t wait to see more lad.
4/3/2020 c7 4OFARiolu
Is there gonna be any pairings for this story?
3/22/2020 c7 2merendinoemiliano
Just fucking hilarious, always more curious about the meeting with Luffy.
3/21/2020 c7 1Aysa54
Great job! I absolutely love this
3/21/2020 c7 3Drago9082
I was rather hoping that he would be closer with Hina, but regardless this is a good chapter.
3/21/2020 c7 Darkmaster10000000
A nice chapter. I think you did a good job portraying Sengoku's personality in this. Also, I get the
obvious feeling that Kuzan will be the Admiral he gets along with the best. I can't wait for Lucas to
meet and befriend Tashigi. (We all knew who you were talking about in the AN)
227 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »