FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

3/21/2020 c7 Darkmaster10000000
A nice chapter. I think you did a good job portraying Sengoku's personality in this. Also, I get the
obvious feeling that Kuzan will be the Admiral he gets along with the best. I can't wait for Lucas to
meet and befriend Tashigi. (We all knew who you were talking about in the AN)
3/6/2020 c6 1Ragnas Bredvolts
Yep that's Monkey D. "always the spontaneous ever to beat the living crap out of his grandsons" Garp, and I will say you did a good job with his character and I could see him doing that, sure most of us can agree that Garp is a bit crazy and Lazy at time when we see him at the screen but still his one of the symbols of Marine and a high ranking Vice Admiral only second to Sengoku the Fleet Admiral and you don't just get to those seats without proving yourself worthy of that status, he got both the skills and the experience both hone in the age of the best of the best of his era and he still carried that to this day, and I for one believe he also possess a cunning side to him that he rarely use as is most against his nature but again he and Sengoku didn't reach their Rank by just being strong, they also got the brains to back it up, Garp just hates using it most of time cause with Sengoku and Tsuru being around he doesn't need to be smart all the time so yeah great job with Garp.
And hah You named him Khan in the end hah, god though I wonder how much he will grow in the story and also for some reason why am I feeling as though he will get either a DF (the Hito-Hito no Mi Variant) or somehow, just somehow learned how to to use Rokushiki along with Lucas, and Lucas can probably make a variant of the Rokugan in combo with his DF.
Also I know you said your focusing in the story but I will say again that if there is a pairing I vote for Hina all the way cause she is a badass of a woman and one of the few Marine Woman we see in screen that fights but if not then I vote for a OC woman that has a Usagi-Usagi no Mi (Rabbit Rabbit Fruit), dark skinned, white haired, blunt honest badass of a woman that will beat the ever living shite out of all the fuckers she meets.
Anyway that is all for now and I hope you have a GLORIOUS DAY TODAY!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
I just read Sir Lucifer Morningstar's One Piece story "I Am Mr Five" and he just blow up Nina's legs NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO NOOOOOOO Hina!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!
3/5/2020 c6 2merendinoemiliano
Very good battle and descriptions, you're really improving. Can't wait to see his future bond with Luffy and Ace.
3/5/2020 c6 Lirg123
all he needs now is a Bird and a Turtle to complete the set.
3/5/2020 c6 MobiusKnight
Pls update frequently pls I have been around scince you uploaded I and fell in love with the story there are so few good marine of focused stories
2/14/2020 c5 G
Thanks hope for more
2/10/2020 c5 Lazymanjones96
Interesting stuff looking forward to more
2/10/2020 c5 1Ragnas Bredvolts
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH welcome back ya sexy bloody son of a gun, ohhhh how I waited for an update. Well for this chapter I say that is quite good for a character development chap, and the fight is quite all right, ya still in the baby steps for the story and so it fine BUT as the story goes on I expect for the fight to get more interesting, it doesn't have to be all one v one or all or nothing fights but also maybe some divide and conquer or something, but still good to have you back. As for the tiger's name well for a male I go for Khan if it's serious but for lol name well I'll call him Mr. Tawny and for female, I go for Machli or Rajah if I'm honest.
ANYWAY that is all for now and I hope you have a GLORIOUS DAY TODAY!.
See ya next time.
2/10/2020 c5 MobiusKnight
So glad that this is still being updated I really like it please keep it up we are all behind you :)
2/9/2020 c5 2merendinoemiliano
Quite nice chapter and fight.
2/9/2020 c5 2GodSpeed28
He talks to himself a lot. Make him stop doing that. If you want to monologue, do it inside your head.
12/24/2019 c4 Roberto Pelotudo
Demasiado Gary Stu. Zoan Mitica, entrenamiento de Garp, apariencia bonita y exótica, solo falta el harem y el combo esta completo.
12/20/2019 c2 Mimeomia
this is shit.
MC with mommy issues gets shoe-horned into the D. family and gets an OP fruit all in one chapter. Yup. Shit.
12/18/2019 c4 Dragonx
Harem
Nami
Bibi
Boa hankok
Margaret
12/20/2019 c4 1Ragnas Bredvolts
Hahaahahaha now that is amusing especially for with Lucas, I can see where he differs from his cousin Luffy, where Luffy will probably be like "Stupid Jiji! Why leave me in this island!" and probably what MOSTLY what other people would say in the situation, Lucas was like "...Meh you'll get used to it" very nonchalant to what happened and that is something that could be special right there. Where other would pull their hair and bash their heads due to Garp's somewhat warp thinking, Lucas will be the few of those who will be like "...yep that's Gramps alright". That was really great. I also notice that he seems to slowly assimilate to his DF at the last scene which is a nice touch but maybe use some auto correct or something to help you with the spelling cause their is a few in there that needs some fine tuning or maybe do you have a beta reader cause that will help your story immensely when it comes to this type of things.
And the DF name,,,,,,I just realized something wait...*searchs at One Piece Fandom* *look through all Zoan type DF* huh so I was right,,,,,,,,, apparently there is a Ryu-Ryu no Mi Series (Dragon-Dragon Fruit) but all are in the Ancient category, Kaido would probably be here and called the Model : Eastern Dragon. So in terms yours will be called the Ryu-Ryu no Mi Model : Rairyū (Dragon-Dragon Fruit Model : Lightning Dragon), probably right but not sure cause ODA has a thing for trolling others, I mean all the known user of the Ryu-Ryu no Mi Series are all Dinosaurs for some reason..
ANYWAY that is All for now, I wasn't able say this last time and by God it felt wrong not saying this so here,,,,,,,That is all for now till next time and HAVE A GLORIOUS DAY TODAY!
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »