FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

8/3/2023 c12 5DeadKing24712
Hmmm not too sure if this Prictus guy should be able to create wind blades.. From my knowledge he would need immense strength much higher of that of a 17 million beri bounty pirate would have…
And if he did have that strength, he would still struggle to make one because he would further need a great quality sword. Seeing as he's using a normal one, it would imply he is really strong BECAUSE he can make wind blades without the help of a great quality sword.. or a meito was it? Not too sure.
8/3/2023 c10 DeadKing24712
Hmm the grammar in the fight scenes was a bit iffy.. but it's decent overall.
8/3/2023 c6 DeadKing24712
Khan huh.. I wonder how he survived in the island with no prey..
Lucas would need vast amounts of food to sustain him specially if he's as big as I imagine him to be…

As for fruits.. well, I really dk if tigers eat fruits. I mean, they are carnivorous.. sooo
8/3/2023 c5 DeadKing24712
Hmmm if Hiken is Fire Fist or Punch ig
Then Raiken would be fitting for his punch?
7/19/2023 c23 dan.lew.upg
cant wait for more
7/15/2023 c23 Captain Wiggles
Easially the best marine focused fic ive read on this site. Your fights are well written and easy to follow. English isnt your first language, and despite that your writing has an elegant flow and feel to it without being long winded at all. Absolutely love what your doing here and I cant wait to read more. Looking forward to seeing Tashigi being a badass lol. Keep up the amazing work. I'll be checking my email every day for your next upload!
7/14/2023 c23 1ramsesjames05
Great!
7/14/2023 c17 HoLeeShet
Double Jinxed? Those three are dead meat! LOL
7/13/2023 c22 Gigame
:D
7/11/2023 c22 Gigame
oh the links aren't working
7/11/2023 c23 Gigame
after reading 23 chapters of this story I can't help but notice that when Lucas is growling (whether soft or not) and roaring, you use the same words but in bold. instead how bout you use this> httpsgraphemica
Fgo uses this for their berserkers, one great example is Heracles httpsfategrandorder. fandom
as you can see and guess Heracles is roaring and growling to talk. of course there are other berserkers who speaks normally and some who uses a mix of both words and those black rectangular thingies in one sentence, the one who quickly comes to mind is penthesilea in Agartha. I hope you will be able to read this and use it the next time Lucas growls or roar.
7/11/2023 c23 Gigame
Yey 2 chapters :D
7/10/2023 c2 Guest
yeah this "being called by a devil fruit" is just cringe all over the place
7/10/2023 c22 2merendinoemiliano
Very sweet work, best of luck with next part.
7/9/2023 c21 dan.lew.upg