FanFiction.Net
for One Piece: Lightning Dragon

12/10/2022 c4 ArtsyNoko
Damn, this is a good read.
12/7/2022 c19 Tenma Kirin
Continue, pls!
12/5/2022 c19 1EliteShadow
love this story so far keep up the great work and i hope to keep on reading more of this great story keep on writing more please!~
12/5/2022 c3 1Spenge
I like it, but please at the very least run this through grammarly. You got some incomplete sentences in here as well.
12/5/2022 c19 2merendinoemiliano
Very well done interactions, wondering about Smoker's role
11/17/2022 c18 Natsukashi
I like it. Nice to see the marine side of things. The little laughs from the interaction between garp sengoku and tsuru where funny too, please more in the future. Hope you Update soon and thanks for your story.
10/27/2022 c17 ymrgf
I think I know the reason why OP doesn't have many good fics despite it's huge fandom and huge amount of materials for a fanfic.
1. The original is so good that fanfic that tried to follow/modify the original plots resulting in cheap copy of original. Same thing happened to fanfics with SI/OC that joined Luffy.
2. Fanfics that using wider world as settings need decent writings, especially with many OC/background characters used in those fics. Many stories looks shallow on this category because it can't offer the same joy of adventuring from original story. Unfortunately this story is in latter category.
10/26/2022 c17 Guest
You're back, cool.
10/25/2022 c18 merendinoemiliano
Quite hilarious
10/4/2022 c17 merendinoemiliano
Pretty entertaining and detailed, cannot wait to see as usual the cousins meeting we're all waiting for. Glad you returned, hoping last year hasn't been too harsh
10/4/2022 c17 spiderfan
since you are in south blue some shore leave and a trip to karate island would do some good learn biofeedback like the cp9 members can do or maybe ge0ken the martial art of lao g
10/3/2022 c17 reader2020italia
When is your OC going to fight against luffy?
9/26/2022 c16 16Zhorvak
Maluco essa história tem que voltar, to doido para ver que tipo de relacionamento Lucas e Luffy vão ter
8/22/2022 c16 Bloubloutte
Génial
7/2/2022 c4 ImMoku
did lucas have draconic quirk like love of golds, short temper, enchanced senses?
228 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »