for Raised in a Pit of Snakes

4/17 c14 KingOli1999
Okay, so I haven’t read some parts of the story, only the first few of the chapters. But from what I’ve seen and read from the story and others reviews, I think it’s safe to say that this is a good story.

I like how you’ve made the Kid Icarus Medusa based on the original one from the mythology. I like how your setting up the story and the backstory for both Pit and Medusa.

I’m kind of wondering how it will all end, I have a feeling of how I think it will end, but I’m not gonna tell.

I’ve seen a few mistakes in sentences here and there, but despite that, this is a really great story!
2/23 c14 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
No, I really wasn't expecting that. very good chapter.
10/28/2019 c12 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
I really look forward to see how Medusa is in this version of Uprising. It really bothered me how Medusa was so underused in that game.
10/24/2019 c11 Zander2212
This is cool. I'd be interested to see what breaks up the friendship you seem to be setting up between Viridi and Palutena, since she is a villain when she shows up in the game.
10/24/2019 c5 Zander2212
Kinda interesting to hear the anti-poseidon version of the story.

My knowledge of this myth is mostly from Percy Jackson, where the relationship was more even and Athena did the thing to spite Poseidon, at which point he left Medusa.
9/12/2019 c10 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
I didn't realize that was another memory Pit had with Medusa. that was really adorable.
9/4/2019 c8 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Thanks for the credit and I did like Medusa's side of the story.
9/4/2019 c7 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Even though Pit doesn't remember Medusa I find it really sad that he had to kill her. I like the idea of Medusa having thoughts about her fighting her son, or in this case what used to be her son.
7/22/2019 c5 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Well I suppose it makes sense for Medusa to join Hades for Pit's safety but I can't help but feel like that was something Hades set up.
I think I'll take the women's side of Medusa.
7/12/2019 c4 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
That interaction between Hades and Pit was cute, I wonder how Hades will use him to his advantage considering Pit's blind. I didn't know that Hades's brother was the one who defiled her, I'm not familiar with most Greek gods.
7/7/2019 c3 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Oh, I'm fine that this Medusa is based on the original one. I wonder what the other gods will do when they find out about Medusa has a human she adopted.
7/2/2019 c2 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
Aw, that was so sweet.
the only idea I can think of is Medusa telling Pit about Palutena, where they started out as the best of sisters and that Medusa was the hero of skyworld, then she begun to see how humans really were which causing her to start having a falling out with Palutena that leads to her transformation.
7/2/2019 c1 SmashBrosFan96 Jr
I really enjoyed this, Medusa is my favorite Kid Icarus character and I find her way more interesting than Hades.
Having Pit be blind and having a relationship with Medusa is really cute.
6/29/2019 c1 7TheBrassyLassy