for Revolution

7/29/2019 c4 Deidara-Sempai72
Your story is awesome and keep up with your beliefs and how you’re going with this fic!
7/20/2019 c1 13Blades of Chance
[Hi! I’m doing a round of reviews around the site, hoping to help give people constructive criticism instead of just vague appreciation or flames.]

Yeah as I tried to warn you this is complete bullcrap.

[don't think you need that last comma.]

Ok to make this short yea you do and a lot of their spelling and Grammar creations are nonsense.

I am a beta reader and yes they are lying.
7/20/2019 c4 Blades of Chance

This is complete bullcrap. St is a known troll and not a reviewer.

[think you need that last comma.]

You do.

[You want past tense rather than transitive for the verbs here, ]

No you don't.

[want "close by", two words.] [You want "struck".]

Both of these are lies.

[ypo.]

No typo.

[You don't need that last comma. All punctuation goes inside dialogue.]

I'll be honest I am a beta reader here and st is lying.
7/12/2019 c1 22St Elmo's Fire
Hi! I’m doing a round of reviews around the site, hoping to help give people constructive criticism instead of just vague appreciation or flames. If you do choose to take my advice I will be glad, but you don't have to feel like I'm making demands of you. I usually try to point out things that could help with future stories, so they can be useful even if you don’t want to edit the current story. Feel free to disagree with my interpretations and don’t be afraid to let me know why. I will be pointing out grammatical errors as well; please understand that I am not trying to be judgmental, but that I honestly believe corrections can improve the story. You are free to verify everything I say on Grammarly or other open-access grammatical resources if you think I've gotten anything wrong.

[When the machines came, the laboratory burned to the ground, the scientists and any devices that might've served his survival, with it.]

I don't think you need that last comma.

[He had striked out at it]

You want "struck".

[yet all they'd do was flinching and desperately trying to stand on broken limbs]

You want past tense rather than transitive for the verbs here, unless you want to restructure the sentence to match a transitive tense.

[they were somewhere closeby]

You want "close by", two words.

[he'd have to seek out it's kindren]

Typo.

[surrounding them both in a protective sphere..]

You have either one too many or one too few dots here.

[a pawful male creatures]

You appear to be missing an "of" here.

["What are you doing here, beast?! Get out before I lose my temper!", the man bellowed]

You don't need that last comma. All punctuation goes inside dialogue.

This is good, and I like this Mewtwo. I'm not sure how relevant it is to Pokemon, though – the humans here don't seem to have any pokemon and we don't see any in the wild either, so this effectively appears to just be a regular post-apocalyptic story with a depowered Mewtwo.

You should also proofread to fix those errors I noticed; you have quite a lot of dropped or misspelled words. Your sentence constructions are also odd at times; they tend to be choppy and blunt, which is perhaps fitting for the tone but still a little confusing to read.
6/29/2019 c1 1SunMoon6798
Hey, welcome. So look a warning given you are writing a Pokemon story. Farla, St Elmo's Fire, Talarc, Spencer841, Handle Criticism Maturely, and a few others are known bullies on this site who review only to destroy stories and promote drama.

They will push their believes down your throat, demand you redo your story to fit their wants and no, they are the super minority and hated by the fandom. They also tend to post pms publicly so responding to them is ill advised.

They start off with a disclaimer about honestly thinking it would help. It doesn't they want you to be screwed over as they complain about trival nonsense that got their panties in a twist.

They think Pokemon is slavery. That you should capitalize the way they want, fyi Pokemon names are not species names and that's been officially recongized in modern English. So yes it's correct to capitalize Pikachu for instance. Oh, and they give out false dialogue formatting (It's "Hello," She said dialogue is a seperate sentence). Spend time putting out a text block of non issues that are not going to help you. Don't get me started on Arceus.

What's worse is they all try to pass it off as them being critics in their reviews. Any review with it in the begining should be ignored if you get it.

Oh and if they say that they are being bullied. Know that they are lying as they been doing it too this fandom for years now and are just pissed that a group are working to stop it. The admins told them to knock it off.

If that's not enough on my profile is proof its utter nonsense. oh and if there is a guest reviewer titled "Take Down Hybrid" know that is's actually Handle Criticism Maturely the biggest of all of Farla's supporters and an utter troll who only doing this shit because Hybrid gave her criticism. The girls gone off the deep end and into complete insanity.

Best to remove it.

Speaking of them they had twice agreed to stop but don't. Even after being told to stop by the admins, their friends, and even random strangers. Right now they are somehow convinced that Hybrid, a woman, is a man.

If they claim they have proof don't. Its all utter nonsense land they been told by the admins to take it down.

As for the users you need to block and how, you block by heading to heading too the toolbar were you posted a story. Click on account and you should see the option to block users. The add their id numbers

64005