for The lost guard

8/25/2019 c8 nuuo
The story looks like its written by someone who's first language isn't english. Its an assault on the brain trying to correct the mistakes written. I'd offer to proofread if I was getting paid for it.
8/24/2019 c8 DJTimmer
I mostly seeing what you wrote before the rewrite. So I'm not see enough to say what I did say the first time. What I want to see is what would have happened after Rita met her grandchild.
8/6/2019 c6 Guest N.O.1
Please let his daughter be an only child.
7/25/2019 c4 wollyworld
I'm loving this story.
7/14/2019 c3 Guest N.O. 1
Just realised there were no reviews so thought I'd add one. Love the story, liked the original and liked were it had went at the point of cancelation, but I certainly enjoy this version far more by comparison, virtually the same save for a number of additions (which I like)

I would like to see Lincoln pick up the guitar for a past time hobby, if I remember correctly theres a little fan of Luna Loud somewhere down the line, so working an element where Lincoln plays a bit would make for a nice addition. Him and Luna could a bit of a jam reunion.

Also have Lincoln and Link have a little heart to heart (without Link knowing who he's really talking to) like Link comes out with "my sisters are great but they do tend to baby me a lot, I had an older brother that I never met they always talk about how great he is, but they never say why he's not around anymore, I guess I remind them of him and I think thats why they're so nice to me, I guess they have regrets about things they did or didn't do to or for him and they want to make sure the same never happens to me...or if it does that they don't feel as bad, its nice but...it sometimes makes a little paranoid somethings gonna happen to me (barring in mind he doesn't know the details) and then also makes me feel I got to live up to him" or something those lines.
7/14/2019 c3 DJTimmer
I didn't fully understand this chapter. You're now using magic in this story, and is Darcy now dead? Looking forward to what will happen next.