FanFiction.Net
for Quest for King's Landing

2/11/2020 c9 Gothicelfs
I am so happy you are back! can't wait for your next chapter. I like this one, it gives some morr background and shows what Sansa is doing while being captured.
1/12/2020 c8 Gothicelfs
I am still waiting for you to update! I love this story and am reading it many times since discovering it this past summer.
10/4/2019 c6 phoneybalooney
I like this story but hate the fact that Gendry ain't blind like in the real movie! Can't you make him blind? Like the story because of youre writing style.
10/4/2019 c7 GENYA
Blegh Joffrey! Love your story! Hope you update soon!
10/4/2019 c8 LADY
Love Hot Pie and Lommy as dragons! But I do has a question. Who's Danearys goin to play in your film? Every role is already taken! Sorry for errors. English is not my main language!
10/4/2019 c5 OMG
OMG amazing superb story update soon!
10/4/2019 c4 lala
Loveloveloveyourstoryupdatesoonplease
10/4/2019 c3 GueSt 1234
i LoVe YOur sToRY uPDAte sOOn!
10/4/2019 c2 Guest
OMG! I love quest for camelot and I love your rendition of it with quest for King's landing! Please update soon!
10/4/2019 c1 Guestie
OMG! PLease update I love your story!
9/29/2019 c8 Gothicelfs
I just discovered your story! I love the film Quest for Camelot and I like this verison a lot! I hope you'll update soon!
8/19/2019 c8 25Seldin
I love your idea, mixing "Quest for Camelot" and Gendrya ! But tell me, in this version Gendry isn't blind, right ? I like the way you write, it's easy and nice to read. And it's a bit strange to imagine Melissandre helping Gendry... I understand she fits Merlin's role perfectly but still... X) I noticed two mispelled words (by inatention, I'm sure like "by" and not "my" for example). Keep on writing, I'm eager to read ! And do write something a least a bit more explicit, it's almost mandatory when writing Gendrya fics, they have such a strong chemistry ! ;)
8/18/2019 c8 Guest
Sorry, but shouldn't it be in the Game Of Thrones and Quest for Camelot crossover category?
8/5/2019 c6 AllIdiotsMustDie
This is officially my favourite chapter! Love Hot Pie and Lommy! They had some real funny lines in there. And I love the way they're dragons. Arya and Gendry are honestly adorable! lol they're both confused I love it!
8/4/2019 c6 33South Down
I was hoping some other characters would be the dragons like bronn and tyrion.
22 Page 1 2 Next »