for New Game

9/13 c5 AvidReader2425
This chapter really isn’t my cup of tea
9/13 c4 AvidReader2425
Thanks for the chapter, not really sure how I feel about this one.
9/13 c3 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting chapter, hopefully she can take advantage of the training she’s receiving
9/13 c2 AvidReader2425
Thanks for another interesting chapter
9/13 c1 AvidReader2425
Interesting opening chapter, though personally I would have gone with wolverine healing or alabaster instead of Muggleborn.
9/11 c37 1lolistarkiller
Hey I just stumbled onto this and I am in LOVE! Lain is awesome! And Tony caring for no ones privacy but his own is hilarious! I’m so pumped for your next update! So I really really hope you update again soon because you are an amazing writer! Also can’t wait to see what happens next with the culling of they Hydra bases!
9/5 c37 LittleCrybaby13
im so relieved she finally told them, but at the same time im worried. great chapter!
9/4 c1 Jorge Steven
bruh just chose muggleborn because Harry Potter. How very cliche tbh. This fic is probably trash. Might as well put it in the garbage bin lmao.
8/23 c37 Guest
Another great chapter. Iron man 2 events already ended from what I've seen.
8/16 c37 michelmmm
Can't wait for more!
8/15 c29 Guest
This gamer system is real limited but the load is pretty useful

And with the pause you could have a bootleg sharingan or bullet time
8/10 c37 Lilly
I loved it
8/8 c37 2nate-king
I like how it makes sense for the characters to behave how they did —i resemble Lani about being a tad annoyed with Tony but I just, really like how realistically a snap this confession was?

I don't even know what I'm saying at this point since it's midnight but t'was a great chapter!
8/8 c37 1iamonlyareader