for After The Gates

8/19/2020 c1 KathyMesser
I love this story. Please come back to it and update soon.
2/28/2020 c5 StarfireShorty
Please update I love this story
12/23/2019 c5 3PigsAreLife
Next chapter, pleeeease! This story is amazing, and I like how you're expanding so much on the original storyline. Please! Update!
10/28/2019 c5 Guest
Where is the next chappie?
10/12/2019 c5 Nioka Bush
When is the next chapter coming?
10/7/2019 c5 Xeria
keep going
10/4/2019 c5 3Alysscassandra
Well done with this! Would love to see future progress on the storyline!
10/3/2019 c5 Guest
It’s been over a month, and this is exactly what I’ve been looking for. Please update soon!
9/27/2019 c5 Guest
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING I LOVE THIS STRPU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN!Your chapters are long, written extremely well, and you matched the character with exactly how I thought they would carry over from the movie! Please update soon I literally love this fan fix the mode right now!
9/22/2019 c5 Nioka Bush
When is the next chapter coming? I'm interested to see what happens to Aladdin.
9/2/2019 c5 Nioka Bush
This chapter is fantastic. I love that in suspense at the end of it. You truly have a talent. Keep up the great work.
9/2/2019 c5 83LoveShipper
Poor Aladdin, the last couple of days were literally a fight for his life now he has to fight for it again and get well
9/2/2019 c5 50An Unknown Foreign Beauty
Wow.. . I have been waiting for a while and almost feared that you gave up on this story. Now you are back. Its a fantastic chapter. Hope to see more Al and Jas interaction in the later chapters, and her taking care of him. It will also be nice if you include the sultan's reaction upon Al's illness. It would be lovely to see all of their relationships grow.
Take your time, just dont give up on this story. I love it so much.
Waiting patiently for the next chapter.
9/2/2019 c4 Nioka Bush
When is the next chapter? This is a great story. Keep up the great work.
8/31/2019 c4 Guest
Please update soon love this dtory
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »