for Pokemon The Rise of a Master

8/22/2021 c6 20SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan
Interesting concept. I do wonder how much of his original journey you are going to go through again.
7/5/2021 c7 MegaRayquaza8121
lmfao, it doesnt need to be said that a left-aligned text is way easier to read than a centralized
7/2/2021 c1 midnightscar17
Can you please take it off the center format and fix it to left paragraph format. It looks like shit and is hard to read
6/20/2021 c6 MegaRayquaza8121
4/22/2021 c5 1Mike3000jr
This is great can you have ash meet victor when victors the champion for a sivally vs sivally fight
12/28/2020 c5 Mark Andrew
Sorta wish instead of holding Ashs hat.. Cynthia actually put it on and wore it haha

Well.. l mean. Of course Ash would do a lot better; He is a Champion. Surprised he didn't offer to call contacts either.
Been so long since last updated I had to reread the story... hope you don't take so long next time (IF life doesn't get in the way...or video games haha).
Why do the good stories have to take so long to see fruition! Ugh
9/29/2020 c1 3Akuma's knight
Please ignore the guests review. He does not deserve happiness. Please continue, although I do recommend putting the text aligned left
9/17/2020 c4 6Lightningblade49
Good thing he hasn't mentioned to anyone he beat Cynthia because everyone would be gunning for him lol.
6/6/2020 c3 MegaRayquaza8121
hello i like this story when will update come? :)
1/3/2020 c3 Mark Andrew
Yes! An update! I will have to admit I forgot about this. Please come back soon and not so long!
9/8/2019 c2 Guest
Please update
9/8/2019 c2 Vince Basile Jr
Please update quickly.
6/30/2019 c1 Mark Andrew
Agreed, there ain't many Rayships around!
Will Cynrhia tackle hug him to so he cant leave? Lol
Theres a few spots you have duplicate paragraphs /sentences so you know!
Good luck with the story
16 Page 1 2 Next »