for I Am Not A Hero (I Am Just A Broken Boy And You Didn't Notice)

10/18 c2 angrykitten114
aaaaa I'm literally sobbing this is so good
7/9 c2 2Wisdom and Sea
I just...I don't even have words. Your writing is beautiful. I got all the feels in just two chapters! How you manage that, I have no idea. Whenever I need a good Langst story, I always end up here. That's how amazing you are. Never forget it! You're an author who is, (a) a Christian, just like me, so we both belive in the same things, and (b) incredibly talented. Keep doing what you love. :)
6/4 c2 SleepIs4TheWeak
Haha, it's fine, I didn't need my heart anyway...

This was FANTASTIC! Let me say, your writing skills are incredible! I love this!

Hope that today was a good day, and you continue to have good days. You deserve them.

Thanks for writing this!
5/15 c2 55Sparrow-Talon
Another Amazing Story!

Is there a sequel to this one? or for the 'Brother Let Me Be Your Shelter'?
1/6 c2 Cloudy111
AHHHHH

ME? LISTENING TO HAMILTON AND SOBBING HAPPILY? Its more likely then you think.

Oh my goodness, the angst, the confort, the fluff afterwards- it's all entertwined and put together so expertly! Amazing job, my friend! You did a stellar job, as always!

I think this may be one of those fanfics where I constantly have to go back and read it bECAUSE I LOVE IT SO HECCIN' M U C H-

Amazing job! AHHH, you did awesome! o(o)
11/22/2019 c2 M00nDragon
Yes please Please PLEASE do the last chapter. And ps I love this chapter too
11/22/2019 c2 3PrismaPup7
*Incoherent screaming*

THIS WAS BETTER THAN I'D EVER EXPECTED?! I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW WHETHER TO SMILE OR CRY, BECAUSE MY HEART IS FEELING SO MANY EMOTIONS NSKSMNXJS (In case you were wondering, I did both XD)

And yeah, if you want to write an epilogue, GO FOR IT! Lance and Shiro don't have NEARLY enough interaction in the show, and it makes me really sad, because I LIVE for the family aspect of Voltron! (And Langst, but that's not the point here)

But oh my gosh, I feel like I've been rolled over by a train of emotions. Your writing is absolutely AMAZING! I can't stop smiling! This'll definitely be something I'll come back and re-read whenever I crave some good old-fashioned Langst with some Space Dad and hurt/comfort thrown in! :3
11/22/2019 c2 11PhoenixWarriorFox88
Ha, I don’t need your luck, the Treasure Planet reference is easy! When Coran says, “You’re going to rattle the stars, you are,” which Silver said to Jim in the movie.
11/21/2019 c2 Klance4Ever
TREASURE PLANET! JIMBOOOO ;-; that made me cry so hard
11/15/2019 c1 flowerbloom1271
Thank you for making me cry... I love this
10/31/2019 c1 3Fairy Tail Fanatic 4EVER
Goddammit… There's just something about the way you write angst, I always end up crying and don't even realize when it happens
8/24/2019 c1 Cloudy111
yyyyOOOOOOOO

This is? So good?
Me? Trying to to cackle at one am?

Your writing style is as amazing as ever, an g, there was so much angst and suffering for our favorite sharpshooter, which was amazing and did I mention that your writing is amazing? I'll mention it agian becuase it's very good and you deserve all the kudos-
7/30/2019 c1 M00nDragon
This is really good but can you add a chapter to the Percy Jackson one with Triton and Lamia
7/22/2019 c1 1harrypotterfangirl70
I would love to see how the team would react to this. But I won't push you for another chapter.
7/16/2019 c1 3PrismaPup7
THE FEELS ARE REAL.

Seriously, this almost made me cry. In the show, I've noticed that Lance is kinda insecure, but this is a whole 'nother level! I don't really have anything else to say except your writing is extremely moving, and I can't wait for when you next update!

If it's not too late, I think I'd like to see the rest of the crew's reactions, but keep it centered around Lance and Shiro. That's just my opinion, of course. You can go ahead with whatever you think is the best!
19 Page 1 2 Next »