for Nalu Week 2019

7/31/2020 c6 KJacket
I finished this Nalu 2019 first and thought they were very nice short reads and so went on to read Nalu 2020. I have to admit, after coming back to leave a review, the 2020 chapters seem a tad more polished and fleshed out. Chapter 2 and 7( again! coincidence) are my likes of 2019, Overall I would say I preferred the 2020 chapters, many 2019 chapters only have one scene.

P.S. Can't edit reviews so I left this one on a previous chapter. Thanks for all the stories!
7/27/2020 c7 KJacket
All the chapters were very interesting and enjoyable, I loved them!
5/19/2020 c5 7quite-a-riot
nope, this is my new favorite. you definitely hit your stride. this version of nalu is HELLA adorable.
5/19/2020 c4 quite-a-riot
since I'm skipping this one, as requested, I'll use this review to reiterate how much I LOVED chapter 3. Seriously, you really captured their flirtatious spark with that one!
5/19/2020 c3 quite-a-riot
omg, I'm only partway in this one and thirsty lucy is already my favorite! lmao
5/19/2020 c2 quite-a-riot
I liked the subtle lead in and world building. the slow reveal definitely made thus one.
5/19/2020 c1 quite-a-riot
A spicy start to the collection! The present tense took a little getting used to, but I really liked the premise. plus I can always get behind a jarhead Natsu...mmm muscles.
4/4/2020 c7 1carrotcakeo5
This one is really really great and so captivating! I love this AU and your writing is such a calming read. I hope this one becomes something longer one day!
10/17/2019 c3 7Satyrykal
I love this!

also super amused by your perpetual hatred of lady Chatterly hahaha. also I'm a million times on Lucy's wide about the undercut and being a body snob. I know you've heard me rant on it haaahahahaha.

it's okay Lucy, I too, would mumble gibberish in the face of that physique.

ahhhh, he speaks GREEK

bahaahha, false alarm, he doesn't. love this. which of us havent accidently put ourseles in a position where we seem like we speak a language we don't really know?

woods and Earth and sunshineI adore this

surprise twist!

they're going to the same party!

(also I accidentally read hillside bay as kips bay, I'm aware they sound nothing alike, and instantly broke into a Hamilton song)

jellal doesn't even exist *cackles*

getting a meal from a world class chef is the best reason to exchange numbers. full approval... also I'm now hungry hahah

smooth moves natsu, I'm impressed

damnnn Erza. I want HER job

this was so cuttttte. I can't believe I've been missing this in my life!

Cheers,
Satyrykal
10/8/2019 c7 MaraDragneel3113
I loved all these chapters! I really hope you decide to write more of these! So great and creative!
9/5/2019 c6 Ushindeshi
Cute chapter.
9/5/2019 c5 Ushindeshi
Cool chapter. Lucy and Natsu are cute couple.
9/5/2019 c4 Ushindeshi
I love how Natsu and Lucy's flirt.
9/5/2019 c2 Ushindeshi