for Post-Apocalyptic Potter from a Parallel Universe

1/17 c69 ohhhdear
Great read! I’m still having difficulty understanding what happened to the 17 year old Harry vs the 37 year old Harry. That bit’s quite confusing. But other than that I really enjoyed the ride. Your writing style matured as you got further along and you managed to maintain a “cast of thousands” pretty well. Thanks!
1/14 c68 Aris Krem
Such a great story ️
1/12 c68 2GeorgeTobor
The DC universe does need help.

Darkseid needs killing along with Luthor, Joker, and many others.

Poison Ivy however can and should be redeemed, just give her an Island to grow endangered plants.

Ares, god of senseless carnage needs good beating. Do Not pair him with Hela.

Thanks for writing, posting, sharing your time and effort with us.
1/10 c1 Guest
dialogue is shit and the blind faith harry had in these randoms who have him captive is ridiculously shit. he gives off way too much information during conversations, but receives none in return. trust and all that innit XDDD
1/10 c9 Guest
dialogue is fucking hard to read dear lord
1/11 c12 Aris Krem
Harry is just being a glue for the pieces of the team.. quite a tough job but it's perfect.
1/6 c68 Attridge
This was a FANTASTIC story! So satisfied with everything it entailed! Seamless integration of all the superheroes (Marvel, DC, etc). Common sense story telling. Like Harry's life you made a solid loop from beginning to end with such wonderful prospects for his future. Thank you for your effort. I can't wait to read more of your work!
1/5 c69 kurganxy
Loved the story! Took me a few days to get through it but I couldn’t put it down. I just love OP Harry stories when they’re well written. I’m off to your next one!
12/22/2020 c16 Chris Nothin Here
Whatever your doing, you are doing great, other than some barely noticeable grammar mistakes, it's perfect in my eyes.
12/21/2020 c13 Chris Nothin Here
This story, so far, is maginificent.
12/21/2020 c10 Chris Nothin Here
Ngl, You had me crying a few times.
12/21/2020 c5 Chris Nothin Here
Im sorry, that time shit got me fucking confued and im gonna ignore this chapter ever existed.
12/21/2020 c15 Crywolfseven
This is either the third or fourth time I have read this story this year. I truly love it, this and the “is that a baby Itachi?” Story are by far my favorite FanFiction
12/15/2020 c2 32Lorde Shadowz
I would not have guessed this is your first story; it is very good so far! :) I wonder how long Harry'll be able to hide it?
12/13/2020 c36 6StrengthAndHonour
The idea of an entire Conclave of Nymphs with Wolverine powers makes me so happy
3,280 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »