for Post-Apocalyptic Potter from a Parallel Universe

7/9/2019 c11 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward the next ones
7/7/2019 c1 Cl4-TP
i Cant stop hearing marcus from borderland when reading the first part.
7/7/2019 c9 Guest
Enjoying this story very much - an original take on this crossover. Great job!
7/9/2019 c10 Aion27
This was such a great chapter. I love that you aren't having Fury be such an untrusting d**k about everything. A lot of stories make Fury not a bad guy exactly but a giant a**hole and one that Harry can't trust either. It is also great that Coulson seems like he will be taking the place of Harry's best friend.

I am kinda hoping that you keep the story gen instead of adding a pairing. It is not that I am against Harry being with someone but sometimes stories get too caught up in the relationship, which is fine for stories that are about things like that but you seem to care more about the main story so far.

Overall just an amazing chapter and I can hardly wait to read more.

Thanks
7/9/2019 c10 dfcole
Oh man this is going to be great! If the Avengers arc is going to be a new story please let us know so we can find it when you have started it. Thanks so much!
7/7/2019 c8 Skie cat
Oooooo, I love all the codes and stuff they have, its really cool. It's always nice to have Coulson excited about something. :p
7/9/2019 c10 DeathCrawler
nice chapter look forward the next one
7/8/2019 c10 lokarryn
Love the story so far, think this is the first time I have seen Fury and Phil be the ones who find Harry and help him get acclimated.
7/8/2019 c10 37robert32514
Hope for more
7/8/2019 c10 alec-potter
Nice chapter but for a reader who knows the HP world it was more or less redundant. Specially the lenghty bit about the goodies that Harry has in his trunk, they could have been introduced as the story progresses.
Would have liked to read on the 'date' with Natasha, should have been interesting. Totally rooting for that pairing.
Would be interesting to know how will Harry unwind and R&R. He needs professional help.
Can't wait to know what changes will happen to Avengers arc due to presense of Harry and how it will affect the other characters, especially Loki the god of magic.
Keep writing.
7/8/2019 c10 2JustAnotherFan217
Great start man, really enjoy it, and I love that Harry is really getting proactive about helping Fury! Can’t wait for the next chapter, keep it up!
7/8/2019 c10 9Ranger McAleer
Brilliant can't wait. Will there be a harry / Natasha paring?
7/8/2019 c10 starboy454
excellent update
7/8/2019 c10 11stars90
This is great work. I love the way Fury, in particular, warmed to Harry. Keep it up!
7/8/2019 c10 Dancewithwater
I can't wait for the Avenger arc!
3,528 « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 .. Last Next »