for Liam and Tabby (Liabby) Song Fluff

Happy 1st Anniversary!
6/9/2020 c14 Tristen
Great job dude!
6/10/2020 c14 40samuelfiction
Thanks a million for choosing my request!
6/9/2020 c14 74burtonfan422
Well, I wasn't familiar with this song, but from what I could tell of the lyrics, it seemed like a great way for those two to express their love to each other. Especially with a whole ocean between them. These were great, thank you!
6/9/2020 c13 burtonfan422
Thank you! I am so happy you took my suggestion and how you changed the opening lyrics to match their personalities! I thought this song would be great for them and you proved me right! Thank you Chris!
6/8/2020 c13 Ryan Mills-Manestar
This was nice how Liam and Tabby were singing this song together.
6/8/2020 c13 Tristen
Not bad dude! Welcome back! Can you do one on Panini by Lil Nas X?
6/6/2020 c12 40samuelfiction
My suggestion for a song:

"Wish You Were Here" by Incubus
1/6/2020 c12 74burtonfan422
These are great duets for this underrated couple! If you're still looking for suggestions I've got one; Don't Stop Believing, I know that may seem stereotypical, but hear me out, you could change the opening lines to go:
"Just a city girl, living in a rockin' world/ She took the midnight train goin' anywhere/ Just a country boy, born and raised in Royal Woods/ He took the midnight train goin' anywhere/ See them in a smokin' room/ The smell of wine and cheap perfume!"
It'd make an awesome chapter!
1/6/2020 c11 burtonfan422
This was another favorite one, I've always loved this song, and having them sing it together with the Mariachi band was awesome! Also, not to be a nitpicker, might just be a typographical mistake, but it was Liam's cousin who ruined the movie, not Lincoln. Still, great chapter
1/6/2020 c9 burtonfan422
I played the song in the background so I could listen to them properly, it really is a beautiful song
1/6/2020 c7 burtonfan422
It was hilarious imagining those three girls in nurse outfits! I'll admit I looked up the song to know what to imagine. It was sweet of those three girls to go out of their way to make Liam feel better
1/6/2020 c4 burtonfan422
That was cute
1/6/2020 c3 burtonfan422
This is my favorite so far! Liam would definitely sing this song regularly, and now he's got a rockin' girlfriend to sing with him!
24 Page 1 2 Next »