for A View Like This

9/13/2019 c1 18azureLuna11
Okay, WHY does this one-shot only have 3 freaking reviews? I'm calling the police

This was masterfully written. I loved the beginning and how Nat had family with Clint, Laura, and Fury, but didn't have any friends until Tony (ngl that really made me wanna cry). There were so many brilliant parts in this that are just...you deserve so many more reviews and some sort of Fanfiction award.
Nat fighting all her demons and nightmares, looking for her parents, her befriending Wanda, her crying with Steve after Civil War...and that line, "I have no place in the world"...uuuugggggghhhhhh my bby deserved so much more, never going to forgive Marvel's writers for what they did. And when she hugged Tony and he teased her about the hoodie, that was so pure, my heart burst a little.
This story is beautiful, genius, and flawless.
I was watching a Black Widow tribute on YouTube when I first read this, which just made me even more emotional haha :,)
I seriously thought the ending was going to ruin me, but it was actually peaceful... and satisfying in a way...still shattered my soul, but in a good way Lol
Natasha is such a complex and hard character to write, and you NAILED literally everything about her, perfectly. Thank you for sharing, and amazing job! *two big thumbs up*
7/9/2019 c1 71Frost Djin
I love this tribute! As much as I wish Black Widow hadn't died in Endgame, this retrospective on her life is a good consolation. The structure and quiet introspective perspective are almost poetic.
7/2/2019 c1 59Windy Darlington
GAH this was phenomenal and gorgeous! I loved it! Poignant and beautiful. Just stunning. I think I've got tears in my eyes. This was just really great.

WH
7/2/2019 c1 6adomaniccatnerd
Oh God.
this is such a wonderful tribute. I got the notification late last night and decided to leave it for morning, and I am SO happy I did because God, this was amazing.
I don't think I've ever seen a tribute to Natasha? there are definitely loads for Tony (Which I cant read without feeling a hole in my chest, so that's that) but Nat has been largely ignored, which is so so ridiculous.
This, though, was wonderful. The way you described everything - short sentences hinting at bigger meanings, "Broke her before she ever felt whole" HOLY SHIT THATS GOOD - was honestly amazing, and I am in AWE of your writing. I love the way you touched on the afterlife, and her death. the fact that she more than made up for everything, that she met Tony and neither of them was guilty. That's just... so soothing and incredible.
I'm also awed by how beautiful of a character study this was. This story carried us through Natasha's life (You kept saying her old name. then mentioned how it was the only thing she had. I LOVED that) and showed us her thoughts about people and feelings and I just cant help but think you've done it almost perfectly. Her hesitant love for her friends, her awe that Barton trusted her, her deep-seated melancholy. It was all so apparent as I read.
I really love this, wow. I love the way you effortlessly wove in her relationships with everyone. Respect for Steve. Love for the Bartons. Her mother-like affection for Wanda (She told them to run, that makes SO much sense wow). and above all, her amazing friendship with Tony. You're right, they do have so much in common, and I've never really thought about it much.
This is simply beautiful. Please please keep writing! I adored this so much, thank you.