FanFiction.Net
for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard

7/15/2019 c10 Rotciv557
Holy crap...is Dumbledore in this fic actually Grindelwald and vice-versa?! Whether or not that actually is explanation for this fic's Evil!Manipulative!Dumbledore, it is still an awesome twist! Now I'm hyped to see how Headmaster Grindelwald will play off of Harry, and how Prisoner Dumbledore will screw everyone's plans up with the help of Charlie.
7/15/2019 c10 Guest
- Speculation
Okay based on both the text and various things you've said, I've come to the following hypothesis.

Lily either had the Sight or a mind on par with Sherlock and Moriarty and was able to predict the most likely outcome for their being used as bait.

Whatever she did to try and save Harry either turned him into a Servant (least likely) or a Demi-Servant fused with one of his alternates from the Throne. (Most likely).

Thus eliminating rejection risk or the risks involved with a possession as it's the same soul really

It'll be a Caster type, hence the bindings on his Magic, lest his reserves overwhelm what his opponent (Grindelwald) could bring to bear.

And it's likely that Harry is going to become the Grand Caster somehow.

Having said all that, WHICH of his alternates he fused with? Not enough data for that one.

Could be canon Harry, a MoD Harry, a "Werewolf" Harry like from "FILFY Teacher" by "Vimesenthusiast" or that story that Whitetigerwolf did with a Lycan Harry and Hermione.

A "Bastet" aka "Catboy" Harry like by "Contramancer" and a few others. Werelion a la "Harry Potter the First Nemea Leonthrope" by "Kairomaru". Is yet another option.

A draconic Harry is also possible (see Doghead Thirteen or Primordial Vortex).

A dhampir or vampire Harry (yourself, Arawn D. Draven and Whitetigerwolf).

Etc etc. Too many possibilities to pin down which version it could be.

- Jostanos
You're overlooking the possibility that the identity swap somewhere hapoened prior to the First Blood War.

Meaning Grindelwald has possibly been pretending to be Albus since the late '60s, early '70s at the very least and that it was the REAL Dumbledore who got busted out a few days prior.

Might further explain the "targeting" of the Potters and possibly the Longbottoms if a Potter married into that family recently.

Grindelwald is obsessed with the Hallows, but possessing and owning are two different things. Wiping out the last remnants if the Peverell line so he could claim it through Right of Conquest and thus become the legal owner of the items.. It's a possible approach to satisfy his obsession.

*shrugs*

Up to Quatermass to decide really.
7/15/2019 c10 4jgkitarel
Just as 'Grindelwald' is not who he seems to be. This will be interesting, given the story you are setting up.
7/15/2019 c10 LoamyCoffee
Well, that works better than evil Dumbles. This feels good.
7/15/2019 c10 Hotshot6
Grindlewald may be the main badguy all along, with Dumbledore in grindles' intended cell unlike what i thought, bravo, you made me second guess myself. Keep up the good work
7/15/2019 c10 DarkMatterPhoenix
Quick note but Lancer Arturia isn’t the same as the one from the Camelot singularity(I’ll call her (C)Arturia for now). (C)Arturia is a actual divine spirit at the height of her power unlike all the other divine servants that can be summoned are either pusedo-servants or are just so weak that they’re no different then other servants. The Lancer Arturia that is summonable to Chaldea is just an alternate version of regular Arturia who used her spear instead of Excalibur. Yes the spear Lancer Arturia can turn her into a divine spirit but that would take centuries to happen, centuries (C)Arturia only had because bedivre didn’t give Excalibur back to the lady in the lake.
7/15/2019 c10 Skull Flame
- Dumbledore may be an impostor? Now that's unexpected.
- So Medea and Harry disguised will have to deal with Umbridge. That's likely gonna be painful.
7/15/2019 c10 Z.L.C. genesmith
I think I may have read of a similar situation in another Harry Potter crossover story a long time ago. I can't remember what the story was called for the life of me, but it had a bit of a secret switch-a-roo with Grindlewald taking Dumbledore's place in Hogwarts, while Dumbledore wound up locked in Nurmengard instead.
7/15/2019 c10 22edboy4926
Good chapter.
7/15/2019 c10 1OBSERVER01
dun! dun! dun! my guess is the person known as dumbledore is actually grindleward and grindleward is really dumbledore.
7/15/2019 c10 3MWkillkenny84
And more mysteries came forth...

... Gellert had pulled a DBZ!Ginyu with Dumbledore, isn't it?
7/15/2019 c10 Jostanos
Grindelwald was only recently broken out of Nurmengard so the Impostor White Bee _may not_ be him, but if that _is_ the case; then _WHO may_ the impostor be?
7/15/2019 c10 PasiveNox
oooooh dumble may not be dumble Afterall hmmm great great
7/15/2019 c10 FateBurn
Good chapter
7/15/2019 c10 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Loved the new chapter! You got me curious about what's up with Harry, as well as Dumbledore. I have my guesses, but that's all they are. Can't wait to find out!
283 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »