FanFiction.Net
for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard

7/15/2019 c10 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
7/13/2019 c9 Jostanos
Sadly Fate/Grand Order is not yet available on Netflix in my area of the world, but it may be in the fall.

*ahem* _ESUNA! CURADA!_

I hope that helps, Q. *eye smiles*
7/12/2019 c9 17EternalKnight219
So Dumbledore is the prisoner of Nurmengard that just summoned Charlemange and Grindlewald has been masquerading as Dumbledore for some time now. Intriguing...
7/12/2019 c9 3MWkillkenny84
Read all the chapters so far.

Good idea and good scenes...

... why I have the feeling that Mister Too Many Middle Names and the Half Blood Prince are the Pillars' new pasties? And that the former most feared warlock of Europe before Riddle is on the hero side this time?

Vote: 10
7/11/2019 c9 2OgamiRei-kun
O.o this is extremely interesting, specifically if i read correctly between the lines.
Thanks for the chapter, i am looking forward to the next one.
I have a question about the deathly Hallows, as canon Dumbledore gave harry the cloak, while his 'friend' was canonically obsessed with their myth.
7/11/2019 c9 Hotshot6
Is it wrong to imagine sherlock and moriarity as their movie counterparts when RDJ played sherlock? Also, can't help but feel that the hero and villian of the previous wizarding world war was in reality the other way around, after all, history is writtem by the victor. For those that don't understand my meaning, here's a hint, the war took place during our no-maj WW2.
7/11/2019 c9 9Dragon Man 180
Wait... can we see Hanging Gardens vs Charles Patricius at some point? Or them being used together to gain air superiority over a bunch of enemies?
7/10/2019 c7 Dragon Man 180
We need Fou being cute and cuddly before biting Merlin. OIOHOHOHOHOH, or Fou vs Nagini!
7/10/2019 c4 Dragon Man 180
I love Atlanta adopting Jackie and Alice. And Jacki calling Arturia Mordred's Mummy Daddy had me giggling.
7/10/2019 c3 Dragon Man 180
Wait... does nobody know that Fou is Primate Murder? If not, I want to see their reactions if the truth comes out!
7/10/2019 c9 PasiveNox
Hmmmmm great great very nice
7/10/2019 c9 5phantomace13
I think I see what's going on. Might be wrong, but I can guess. Instead of Dumbledore defeating Grindelwald, it was actually the reverse. However, old G.G. switched identities for some reasons (probably realized that defeat was nigh or that he would be better able to manipulate from behind the scenes) and imprisoned old Dumb in his prison. Now the Demon Pillar is working with G.G. while Charlemagne has freed Dumb. Not sure on whose request just yet, but I'll wait for that to be revealed.
7/10/2019 c9 GunRunner805
wait...did Charlemagne just spring Grindelwald? wait no he wouldn't know who James Potter was. Perhaps it was the real Dumbledore? who knows?
7/10/2019 c9 Guest
- Predictions
Charlemagne saved Dumbledore, who's been locked away for longer than I initially suspected.

Pre first Blood War?
Would explain the supposed ineptitude. Get rid of the do-gooders who'd eventually oppose him and leave the Dark Side relatively unmolested as they can be more easily cajoled into bending the knee.

Who sent him?
Snape and his Servant, although not enough information as to who it could be.

Scary lady is applicable to a lot of female Servants, from Scattach (sp?) to Ishtar to Morgana to Semiramis to Baba Yaga to Circe etc etc etc. Hell, it could even be the one you wanted to pair with Harry in your Cauldron stories, otherwise known as Atilla. That whole alien destroyer thingy spiel.

- Hermione
Well, that settles that then. Chaldea is going to be heaven for her.

Especially with the likes of Edison and Tesla, possibly Nicholas Flamel as well.

Picking the brain of Shakespeare would also seem like something she'd do. Settle the scholarly debate as to the identity of the dark Lady in one of his sonnets for instance.

More information than she could ever hope to learn.
283 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »