FanFiction.Net
for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard

11/30/2019 c19 1Jack54311
You know, you keep showing Semiramis. I really wonder what she'll end up doing now? Guess I'll have to wait and see. Hopefully Astolfo is okay.
11/29/2019 c19 WearyCurmudgeon
- Comparison
I'll give you that Zouken was smarter and more cunning than the Toad.

Disagree about her moral fiber though. Think that if she'd known HOW to pull off something similar and pull off an Orochimaru like body jumping to be eternally young and beautiful that she would've grasped it with both hands and not let go.

This is a woman who had no issues with torturing children with a Blood Quill, committing/ordering Genocide or setting up Mengele like concentration camps for the First Gens. Or selling people out to the DE for that matter.

So the Worm Pit? Seems like fully within her range of behaviour, even if only as an execution tool.

- Penthesilea
"Kujikiri21" has a rather interesting HP/F-SN/DC cross where Harry is her son with Achilles. (He's a regular Momma's boy there, although you can't really blame him considering his life.)

Unfortunately, that author has a worse completion record than "Sakurademonalchemist" and I do believe the stories can be considered abandoned as they haven't been updated in years, nor anything new added. Nor any word in their bio about their status.

Bit of a waste really.

- Plot hooks
Lot of balls in the air right now. Looks to be enough to push this story into the 30 plus chapters, if my guesstimate is correct.
11/29/2019 c19 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Well, that was an interesting tidbit of knowledge about chicken-sexers. Thanks for the chapter, it was interesting. So Semiramis is finally being noticed. Her meeting with Chaldea will surely be tense. Can't wait to see what happens next!
11/28/2019 c19 Skull Flame
- Hundred-Face can do the job of a chicken-sexer? The more you know. Also, first time I hear about that job.
- Penthesilea is less clouded by her Madness Enhancement...That potion's a nice detail for some Berserkers.
- Harry and Scheherazade became friends after Agartha? Huh. That's a surprise.
- So Snape and Semiramis are playing the "wait-and-see" game. That's good to know.
11/27/2019 c19 9Dragon Man 180
Now I have the image of Semiramis forcing Snape into the bath and shampooing years of condensed potion residue out of his hair. Then he stumps into the great hall with long silky locks that have all the girls jealous.

I bet Hundred Faces gets a kick out of going, “I know how to do that!” On obscure fields and making everyone stare as the body in question shows up... maybe in a silly costume related to the task.

And as for everyone needing help coping with angst... Frou plushies would be my suggestions.
11/27/2019 c19 PasiveNox
Great great
11/27/2019 c19 Sunwolf27
I'm be wondering in one of your author notes you once mention a crossover of fate/stay night and devil may cry do you still plan on doing it?
11/27/2019 c19 LoamyCoffee
I must say I quite like how this chapter went. Good interactions and while quiet, makes me no less excited to know what could happen next.
11/27/2019 c19 bobo77
You are going to both love and hate Salem
11/25/2019 c18 1Jack54311
Well now. I am glad he revealed himself to Bones. Umbridge getting taken over doesn't really bother me though, she frankly deserves it. I'm just glad she got incarcerated, she is a horrible person.
11/24/2019 c18 Skull Flame
This is getting really interesting. Nice.
11/23/2019 c18 WearyCurmudgeon
- Name
While Altria is indeed horribly wrong, Artoria is etymologically correct as it's a variation on Artorius, which was the name of one of the contenders for Arthur's historical base.

Even if most of us prefer either Arturia or Arthuria.

*shrugs*

- Meat suit
Bit of a pity that the Toad has been taken over like this. Was kinda hoping that she'd try to order around one of the Gilgamesh and his reaction to that..

Know it's probably a bit twisted, but I do believe the response would've been hilarious.

Then again, the Toad is kinda like Zouken. They're just there to give miserable endings to and no one can claim it's undeserved.

*shrugs*
11/22/2019 c18 LoamyCoffee
Huh, I didn't think Percy was a possibility for that. But I don't think most people like him anyway.
11/22/2019 c18 9Dragon Man 180
I didn’t even think of the possibility of the Grail being used to being people back. Why not pull a Dragonvall Z and wish “Everyone ever killed by Voldemort or his followers came back to life” Blanket wish? Or can the Grail only do solo resurrections?

Hmmm, could Asmodeous slip up around Ron, Fred, George, or Ginny and make a mistake Percy wouldn’t so they know something is wrong with their brother?

Are there any of the demons who would side with Chaldea?
283 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »