FanFiction.Net
for Zabaniya: A Delusional Romance Between Assassin and Wizard

11/22/2019 c18 13Have a Little Feith
My only issue with the anime calling Miss Pendragon the Older as Arturia is that "Artoria" is closer to "Artorius" the Latin version of Arthur, if I've got my sources straight. Still, it's already done and over with, so I can't exactly complain too much about it.

Now, on to the actually chapter comments. Poor Percy Weasley, he's dead now, and his body taken over. Well, the same thing happened to Umbridge, but it couldn't have happened to a more fitting person. It would certainly explain why Percy was the way he was in your version of Goblet.
11/22/2019 c18 PasiveNox
Noce
11/16/2019 c17 Skull Flame
- Oh yeah, I now remember that chapter. My apologies, my memory can get really glitchy sometimes.
- My mistake then.
- So Chaldea's reinforcements are Quetzalcoatl and Oda Nobunaga. Nice choice. I liked the confrontation between Quetzal and Columbus. Is that what they call a grudge match?
- Voldemort's Servant is Gorgon? I should've known. And I'm getting the impression Malfoy and the Carrows are not the only Death Eaters with Servants of their own.
11/16/2019 c17 PasiveNox
Good good
11/16/2019 c17 9Dragon Man 180
Is it wrong I want to see Snape and Semiramis geeking out together over making potions? And if Snape thinks he's working for Dumbledore but finds out he's been working for a fake, I can see the two of them bolting to Chaldea's side ASAP.

A thought: since the basilisk venom infused Sword of Gryffindor can kill Moldywart's soul fragments, can it kill a Servant? Maybe not instantly, but over time?
11/15/2019 c17 Z.L.C. genesmith
Gorgon is back, and also remembers the Babylonian Singularity, thus holding a grudge against Chaldea? I can't say I'm surprised, honestly. She IS a heroic spirit of vengeance, after all. Avenger class Servants are infamous for their capacity for All-Consuming Hatred. Speaking of which, will we be seeing a certain fictional count show up? or perhaps even a certain individual who bears All the World's Evil?
11/15/2019 c17 1Jack54311
You know, I actually like Avenger Medusa. I actually have her summoned in my FGO, and I always wanted to see her become something of a hero, or at least her and Rider Medusa reconcile somewhat. That said, I definitely agree that you couldn't possibly find a more fitting servant for Voldemort. Good chapter.
11/15/2019 c17 1orion0905
It is very odd that in agreeing with Tom on anything. Most days when I think about it, I suspect that Fate just wanted more shipping options.

Anyway it's nice to see you coming back to the story, I look forward to what's next.
11/15/2019 c17 5phantomace13
With you mentioning Quetz acting like Harry's big sis, I almost have to ask how he handles Chaldea's self-proclaimed Big Sister, Boudica. Fate lore says she sees all British Servants as her siblings as she was one of the first Heroic Spirits associated with the Isles. Harry, being a Pseudo-Servant, certainly qualifies, not to mention the fact that she looks a little like Lily Potter. Good to see your back, keep up to good work.
11/15/2019 c17 LoamyCoffee
nice fight scenes~
11/15/2019 c17 4CelestialGodSlayer16
How the fuck did I not realize you would be bringing in Gorgon? It's so obvious, yet I'm kicking myself in the face for not realizing it! Now we just need Ereshkigal and the Three Goddess Alliance will be back together!
11/15/2019 c17 3Acolyte of the Blood Moon
Awesome chapter! Dang, so Gorgon is evil... Well, she does make a great villain, to be fair. Quetz was awesome, of course, as was Moriarty. The Old Dandy is such a treat, well, sometimes. Especially in the summer event.
11/15/2019 c16 Skull Flame
- I bet Da Vinci also wonders why is Binns still a teacher there. Probably cause nobody figured out a way to substitute him, so to say.
- And if they didn't have enough in their plate, Columbus appears. No rest for the wicked, huh?
- The Deathly Hallows were stolen from King Hassan? That's a surprising twist. I wonder how and why they did it.
- Voldemort will have a Servant? I wonder which... Maybe Caster Gilles de Rais.
- Penthesilea and Scheherezade are going to appear? Did I read that right?
283 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »