for Run Girl Run

6/24/2020 c9 Casperace13
Really enjoyed your version of The Umbrella Academy
1/19/2020 c9 20Lennox13
Okay. Brilliantly written. I'm still confused. But mostly I think because I am trying to read too much into this. Thank you for writing this!
1/19/2020 c8 Lennox13
Awh, ohmigosh! That was perfect and sweet and then... It ended. Like, okay. But I loved the fluff! It was so awesome!
1/19/2020 c7 Lennox13
Okey-dokey then. Reasonable. Sure, why not?

Gorgeous writing though.
1/19/2020 c6 Lennox13
Eek, he is so slimy.
1/19/2020 c5 Lennox13
Uhm, no. You're creepy, Leonard. So, no.

Gosh, I am just on my toes, trying to guess what happened, what will happen, and I'm so confused. Excited but confused.
1/19/2020 c4 Lennox13
What? What? What? What?
1/19/2020 c3 Lennox13
Is this like s2? They've already gone back in time but Vanya doesn't remember? So strange.

Wow, your writing is flawless.
1/19/2020 c2 Lennox13
Okay. Thanks for the answers... Interesting.
1/19/2020 c1 Lennox13
Okayyyy. I'm confused. Intrigued but confused. Why does everyone seems slightly more psychotic than usual? And if Vanya is broke, does that mean she hasn't been taking her meds? Does she know about her powers? Why would Klaus be there like that? And why does it seem like he has money - why else would the underground care? And woah, Allison is so catty and cold! Like, what's going on?
11/13/2019 c9 SHAE H
Loved it would work to see what changes in a sequel
8/5/2019 c1 1WillowTree20
I enjoyed of what I could understand. The concept you had was great but the writing is a little vague and slow while also being too fast at the same time. The sentences in the chapter felt a little all over the place and I’m not overly sure what is going on. It may be the fact I’m not a huge Vanya fan but your story was still good. I just couldn’t get through it. Great effort though.
7/30/2019 c9 13w.hope
god, it was sooo good ! i read it all in one go. and the last two chapters ? they're so intense, they kept me in my toes all the way through. and the last line ? just powerful, perfect.

It was such an awesome story, thanks for giving it to us.
7/24/2019 c9 unknown