for Come Back to Me

7/13 c2 Toodlepip06
If that bear hurts Jessie I’m going to be praying for either buzz or woody to find her
7/10/2019 c2 2writingisrelaxing
Oh my god! No! Not Lotso! Anything but Lotso! D:

I love Jessie's determination. I still think that she's crazy, and that she's in character. It's so sad that Woody will probably 'simply refuse' to go with her...

But no! She's right! That won't happen! That can't happen. Woody must come back. COME BACK WOODY WE LOVE YOU ;_;
7/10/2019 c2 Lauren
This is very interesting, and I’m thinking Jessie sees Woody as more than just a best friend?
I’ve always liked that pairing. Can’t wait to see where the next chapter takes us!
7/9/2019 c2 2CRS0915
Gah! This is getting interesting!
7/8/2019 c2 Guest
Lotso? HOLY S**T! Things are ‘bout to go haywire!
7/6/2019 c1 5florabellajansen
And so it begins! This was a cool first chapter and I’m intrigued to see where it goes! I already like this a lot! Are we gonna see more of buzz and the main gang since we were robbed of that in the movie?
7/6/2019 c1 1Star chaser200
This hooked me. I can't wait to see what comes next. This is perfectly in line with Jessie's fiery personality. when I saw the movie I cried at the end. I understand why the decision was made, but I'm still upset at him. I can't wait to see where the story goes.
7/6/2019 c1 2CRS0915
I saw it! I cried! My friend laughed at me! This is so intriguing! I was thinking of what would happen after the movie. I can’t wait to see the next chapter! I hope my ship doesn’t get ruined, though. Otherwise I may have to send some invisible glares your way. XD... Nice work on this chapter.
7/5/2019 c1 2writingisrelaxing