for The Weekness

3/16/2020 c7 4gleamqueen
Ooo I kinda thought this was based off of Beauty and the Beast, except instead of becoming a Beast, he became a Beauty who did not want to be a Beauty. Lol, great story nonetheless!
9/22/2019 c6 palmtreehead
Ahaha Hilarious story and I especially love Yashiro being the most situationally aware while pretending otherwise. Thanks for sharing!
9/22/2019 c5 palmtreehead
Woo I’m listening to Gotye now, thanks for that story, it cracked me up cos I hadn’t thought how perfect it is for the current Skip Beat storyline
9/22/2019 c1 palmtreehead
Ha, yeah I remember the wonderfully anachronistic Knight’s Tale movie- lots of fun, and so was this story. Thanks for sharing
8/11/2019 c4 2brennakai
library's are the best!
such a treasure trove of adventures, exciting new worlds... sigh one of my happy places... live music venues come in a close second
8/11/2019 c1 brennakai
I kept hanging thoughts of that charming movie...
yuki would have made an excellent chaucer...

thank you for the story luv it!
7/30/2019 c8 7damseling
Everything in here is so perfect. If I’ll be asked to rate everything in this fic from 1 to 10, i’ll give this an for the fics!
7/13/2019 c7 11Guineapigs1
Well that’s a way to use Ren’s good looks against him... I kinda wonder who cursed him?
7/13/2019 c8 paulagato
Simplemente HERMOSO! me fascinó
7/13/2019 c8 5MWEH
Loved it. Especially the end, Kyoko's last words - a I would have a hard time imagining a better ending. Thanks for writing this piece :)
7/13/2019 c8 387mutemuia
They always find a way to be real for each other *hearts in my eyes*. I loved your extra, it feels like a smooth natural second chapter for artloife's OS.
7/12/2019 c1 3Kaname671
Kyaaaa! I got so excited because I recognized the lyrics...totally an inspiration for me when writing. This was so satisfying thanks for sharing a great follow up!
7/12/2019 c8 H-Nala
Extra! extra! Read all about it!
Love it!
7/12/2019 c7 H-Nala
Baby steps!
7/12/2019 c7 5MWEH
As always it's been a pleasure reading these stories from you. This might have been my favoriter though. The confession - supersweet. The extra stort - just lovely and funny. The curse- interesting concept and sort of fits with canon as well (one smile from Ren and women just swoons basically).
Thanks for sharing these!
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »