for The Weekness

7/12/2019 c6 5MWEH
Chiori's narrating was hilarious! And Yashiro being so quick to set up work... Love it haha
7/12/2019 c7 Guest
Fun! I like how some of his struggles parallel his struggles in the manga too!
7/12/2019 c7 390mutemuia
The Beauty and the Beast set a precedent regarding cursed dazzling young men XD
I loved this one too. Oh, such a horrible curse, by the way, people only see and admire his looks. I'm curious about how is that about Kyoko being immune, though. Could we have a post-epilogue, pretty please? ;) I would love to know what happens when his curse is definitelly broken.
I enjoyed every OS, so thanks, truly thank you for writing such amazing stories.
7/12/2019 c7 92ktoll9
Loved it! 8) Thank you for sharing. *hugs*
7/11/2019 c6 dreamerkins
Omg, that lunch break was hilarious! I kinda wish Ren had been involved in the punishment... maybe cleaning the Valentine's portion of Loris costume bunker, with Kyoko? idk... something... I'm sure Yashiro would be happy to scribble it into his planner, as he "worked..." bwahaha!
7/11/2019 c6 3Kaname671
Bwahahaha this was great, my boy Yuki stealing it in the end.
7/11/2019 c4 Guest
My fav of the week so far! If only our canon couple could progress so fast!
7/11/2019 c6 390mutemuia
And the Oscar goes to Yashiro Yukihito!
7/11/2019 c6 92ktoll9
Loved it! Funny and cute. Thank you for sharing it with us. 8)
7/11/2019 c6 H-Nala
Nice bag.
7/10/2019 c5 5artloife
Fantastic! This is just fantastic... I've no other words for it, lmaaaaao.
7/10/2019 c5 11Guineapigs1
Was expecting it to be angsty from the title, but ended up laughing at Ren’s horrible whale calls XD. Don’t know if Kyoko was more opposed to her being the cause for Ren’s singing because she doesn’t believe he has feelings for her or because she didn’t want to be the cause since his singing was so horrible lol.
7/10/2019 c5 dreamerkins
bwahaha! dying whale! I loved picturing him, curled up, caterwauling!
7/10/2019 c5 3Kaname671
OMG tears of laughter...my poor boy!
7/10/2019 c5 H-Nala
They wouldn't be the hopeless pair otherwise. I would have expected he might have come outside if the door was left open crack when he hear her voice outside.
68 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »