for The Weekness

7/10/2019 c5 390mutemuia
Your description of the sounds made by Ren is priceless! Hilarious!
7/9/2019 c4 3Dandy Mandy
I have fallen in love with my local library recently and am a huge book nerd so I heartily approve of this meet-cute scenario! Also picturing Ren as a cute and shy librarian is doing a lot for me haha!
7/9/2019 c2 Guest
Loved it
7/9/2019 c1 Guest
I loved and want more of it i loved the playfulness he has with her n her bluntness towards him best couple ever
7/9/2019 c4 3Kaname671
You’re right I needed this! I’m surprised with a librarian like Ren it wasn’t more popular with the ladies XD!
7/9/2019 c4 13MyLuckTookAWalk
* siiiiiigh * I'm not sure which is my fav, the first chapter or this one! I really loved this, as someone who loves YA fiction, it spoke to me on a spiritual level lol I just adore everything about this chapter! Great job! Thank you for writing and sharing!
7/9/2019 c4 11Guineapigs1
Libraries really do make good AUs! (glances at my own unfinished library AU fic and sighs)
I loved how Ren was waiting for Kyoko to say but, and then she asked him why he would think she would say that XD. Honestly, I was also expecting there to be some kind of complication in her answer! Loved the story!
7/9/2019 c4 5MWEH
Cuuuutee!
7/9/2019 c4 390mutemuia
That was soooo sweet! I'm a kind of librarian, so you made my mind dream XD
It was so sweet watching them taking a leap of faith, because a book (or a series) can really change your life :)
7/8/2019 c4 H-Nala
Good books, good story.
7/8/2019 c4 Paulagato
Hermoso...son tan silenciosas y agradables!
7/8/2019 c3 5artloife
MESSAGES IN FOOD?! oh my HEEEEEAAART! (dunno if those hearts will show up lol) What a great idea for this!
7/8/2019 c3 13MyLuckTookAWalk
Oh my God xD I just love these stories! They're just too much fun to read! (I love Ren's personality in the second one it's pretty awesome picturing him as the big bro of the squad... minus Kyoko xD, the third one made me hungry tho lol ) You did amazing! Thank you for writing and sharing!
7/8/2019 c3 11Guineapigs1
Liked the nice allusion to the current canon events. I laughed when Ren realized that Kyoko was making him eat his words lol. Great job!
7/8/2019 c3 Paulagato
Que ingenioso, te felicito...muy entretenido
68 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »