FanFiction.Net
for Can You Love Me?

7/13/2019 c7 valie france
Quelle merveilleuse histoire ! ! ! bravo pour ton imagination !
J'adore , je suis si heureuse de lire ces chapitres si magique ! 5 ans c'est peut-être un peu trop long pour l'attente de REN je pense ; Kyoko a raison de lui sauter dessus :) un peu de citron pour le final aurait été sympa ;)... ton écriture est vraiment Magnifique. MERCI de tout mon coeur pour ton histoire ! cela me fait du bien de lire : REN avec KYOKO dans l'amour total et intense . LONGUE VIE pour eux 2 , sur terre et au delà .
7/13/2019 c7 94oxybry
Beautiful story. Love it!
7/13/2019 c6 oxybry
They both deserve this, especially Kyoko, a clean start as friends. Time to really know each other
7/13/2019 c5 oxybry
Painful but necessary.
7/12/2019 c7 393mutemuia
They will always find each other :)
7/12/2019 c7 3Kaname671
Gah! Five years damn...XD...I loved it though...nice and fluffy the way I like it. Thanks for sharing!
7/12/2019 c7 H-Nala
Nice way to end the week!
7/11/2019 c6 393mutemuia
It's a beginning, indeed.
7/11/2019 c6 H-Nala
Just friends! for now...
7/11/2019 c6 3Kaname671
Oh man how long will she make him wait! XD I’m damn impatient LOL...great chapter thanks for the update!
7/11/2019 c5 Kaname671
Awe the talk we’ve all been waiting for...it went rather well. My poor boy Ren...love is hard.
7/10/2019 c5 393mutemuia
So sad, but they need to clear the air between them, revealing secrets and knowing the true feelings behind their actions.
I loved it!
7/10/2019 c5 H-Nala
Almost there.
7/10/2019 c4 3Kaname671
Ahahaha that's one way to let it all out. Looking forward to when he sees her again.
7/10/2019 c4 H-Nala
Yup that makes more sense. Also is a novel way for her to find out and have time to process before they have another talk?
30 Page 1 2 Next »