for Brave New World

4/12/2020 c6 1cfp33pfc
Wow! I just found your stories and read them this weekend. You are really talented. I hope you come back to this one at some point. Thanks for writing and stay safe.
10/9/2019 c6 1Artekha
So you are planning on giving her magic back eventually right?
10/6/2019 c6 MooNOrchiD
Oh that’s was beautiful.
8/31/2019 c4 MooNOrchiD
Oohhh. Plot twist. Anxious to see where you take this.
8/31/2019 c4 4Lady Evangeline Potter
I love your story so far.
8/31/2019 c1 tammgrogan
I was reading your first chapter, and thought Crap! I have missed something. So I went to the top of the page, just to check. Glad it was a dream. That I REALLY HOPE don't come true. Take care.
8/16/2019 c3 4Michikame
This was such a nice and fun interlude! Honestly, I'm a little tipsy right now, but just imagining the proposal at Disney was incredible, I loved it!
8/10/2019 c3 Savannah.obrien
Amazing! Can’t wait for the next chapter!
8/4/2019 c3 MooNOrchiD
Still find her obsession with Ariel so darn hilarious. I’m more partial to Mulan. But Ariel is still cool. Can’t hate mermaids.

And can I just say how darn adorable The Quartet are? (Bella. Alice. Rose and Emmett) Ha. Their Initials spell out B. E. A. R.

That’s morbidly hilarious.
7/29/2019 c2 Michikame
I found your stories when I was looking for (seemingly scarce?) femslash, and I am really enjoying it! I am usually a bit iffy on self inserts or OCs, but your writing is really natural and an enjoyable read. I'm looking forward to future updates, thank you for sharing your stories!
7/24/2019 c1 V
I'm glad that this story is back! The writing is superb and draws you into the characters/plot. Great job
7/19/2019 c2 MooNOrchiD
I basically power walked through part one of this story. It so well written and snarky.

My fave character has to be Callie. Not sure why. But she is.

I’m also very pleased with how you handle Jessica. Too often I see her just reduced to an archetype. Same with Lauren, though Canon Twilight didn’t give us much to go in with Lauren.
7/11/2019 c1 2Afanasyi
I am super excited for the rest of this story!