for Just another day in the office

7/22/2020 c6 Guest
Another great chapter! Wonder what's happening to aang...and I hope that Zuko and toph will meet izuku and group next chapter!
7/22/2020 c6 4ShadowArchon456
I don't want to be that guy right now, but I'm going to be that guy right...

Aang is entirely wrong about the size of MHA's cities. I'm assuming he's talking about Tokyo when he says multiple Ba Sing Ses can fit in it... and that's just wrong. Ba Sing Se as a city can be seen from orbit, with its circular walls being super apparent, and is a major feature of every world map in Avatar. Even excluding the outer walls and its farmland, everything within the inner walls is at least a hundred miles in diameter. From that, Ba Sing Se by area alone would be nine times larger than Tokyo.

So... Yeah. Ba Sing Se is huge.
7/10/2020 c5 1Kina1551
I really liked this story. I hope you continue it
7/9/2020 c5 LotusFury
I love this story, keep up the good work
7/2/2020 c5 1Tepa
Hey there, I've been enjoying the story so far. Can't wait to see when Team Avatar meets class 1-A! Hope for a new chapter soon!
6/16/2020 c2 ShinoTries
iida is best boy and look at him go
6/15/2020 c5 3Vcool
Oooh new chapteeer! I love it!
Shoto rebelled himself
I hope it doesn't cause unnecessary trouble for them all. But it can attract zuko and toph on the right way what is good haha
6/11/2020 c5 tb2k
keep it up, i like where this is going
6/10/2020 c5 FrikiXu
can't wait for next chapter :D
5/31/2020 c5 Guest
OhmygodohmygodOHMYGOD!THIS IS SUCH A GOOD FIC!IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A GOOD CROSSOVER FIC FOR SO LONG AND GOD HAS FINALLY BESSED ME WITH THIS. YOOOOOOOO PLS KEEP UPDATING
6/1/2020 c1 18Red 'Allen' Walker
I can never truly express how happy I am to see this is continued! a great story. I love everyone in this... I like the dynamic as well. all of the characters are so fun and I love todoroki and 'kacchan' haha thank you for the update~
5/31/2020 c5 LadySunami
Ah the drama!

I’m so happy this is continuing! ️

I wonder if people will conclude they’re spirits.
5/28/2020 c5 Guest
NEW CHAPTER YES! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
5/30/2020 c2 2Kitiarachiyo
I love how you write Mineta Soooooo much! You don't just make him a pervert, you add more personality into him! I'm so glad to find a story like this!

I want to be able to see good in every character, but it's kinda hard with a few. But I'm not talking about Mineta. I love the way you make him think! This is one of the best crossovers of BNHA and Avatar that I've ever read!

I hope you update soon! <3
5/27/2020 c5 20JTD3
Aaaah, another glorious chapter filled with a great amount of content! These character interactions are really such a treat to read! Especially since they feel so genuine and real. The small bits of levity really go a long way for these characters, especially since it's kept to such a degree that it doesn't overshadow that they're still in a really bad position. If it did that then it'd be a bit weird, if still acceptable. But with how it ACTUALLY is used, it's damn near perfect.

Just some kids trying to find the light at the end of a dark tunnel, and taking every opportunity to make the trip just that much more bearable.

Another great chapter and I can't wait for the next one!
93 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »