for Just another day in the office

5/13/2020 c4 anmsff
Oh. My. God.! Yes! Not only did this fic get an update, i can finally sleep peacefully, knowing that though out of reach, there is a howlpotter crossover from the same author out there.
4/30/2020 c4 XxuserXx
Yes! I’ve been waiting for a story like this ! I really like how it’s been going so far and can’t wait till the characters from both world meet.
Hope you can update soon!
4/26/2020 c4 4Ieesha Lenorma
I really like this story so far. Can’t wait to see where it goes.
4/23/2020 c2 Guest
Hahahaha oh my XD I also need to sleep with shoto right now it would be good for me to hug his cold side xD I love how he makes fun of Iida
I love your story! Now I will continue reading!
4/23/2020 c4 3Vcool
Oh vaya this story is super good! I really hope you continue
I love how todoroki seems to be the protagonist here I just love him and all this problem about been "hated" for his fire powers is interesting
How long has it been since the war ended btw?
I can't wait for the team to meet them! I want to see their reactions and what do you have in mind with that of the spiritual imbalance. It sounds super interesting!

Also like that you dont make them as immortal beings like many times I see on crossovers they end up like invincible people, and giving explanations of their entire world/powers to whoever asks, without caring a bit about they are in another world or take their culture into consideration. you make it seem very real and with a good rhythm
Please continue!
4/19/2020 c4 Guest
Aaah this is so good! Great pacing, an interesting direction, character development for everyone, Deku worrying about One for All acting up! Now we just need Urakaka’s perspective!
4/15/2020 c4 20JTD3
Oh yeah, I don't know how I missed this banger of a story for so long, by God damn do I LIKE IT! Four chapters in and I have zero complaints about the characterization or storytelling in the process! In fact, I have nothing but praise for it! You took the most interesting dynamics from the MHA and stuffed them all into this world in a perfect place for them.

Seeing how they all interact with each other while trying to survive in such a hostile environment is such a treat to read. I especially like how Todoroki has kinda been the main focus while switching between all the other characters pretty fairly. You've brought such genuine respect for these characters and their relationships that I feel like this IS how they would react in this kind of situation.

So I just wanna say, you're doing some truly great work! And I hope we can get that next chapter sometime in the future.
4/14/2020 c4 BgOtaku
Thx for the chapter! I love the world building and characterisation! I can’t wait until class 1-A and the Gaang meet up!
4/14/2020 c4 1the mysterious Mr.E
Great chapter. I cannot wait for them to see the avatar. Quick question, have you ever considered making a my hero Academia/ X-Men evolution crossover? I think this will make a great story, think about it. the students of class 1A get teleported to a world where people fear
and hate those with abilities ( I don't think bakugo would help the situation). I can see them joining Professor Xavier's school for gifted youngsters and making new friends. It would be interesting to see them go from using their quirk in public to having to keep it a secret.
4/14/2020 c4 5Forum Explorer
A Howl's Moving Castle Harry Potter sounds interesting at least.
3/29/2020 c3 70KatoGS123
Continue please
3/18/2020 c1 3Emocean
This is a cool story!
3/16/2020 c3 1MysticRising
Interesting. Now add tododeku and we can get into the real story.
3/3/2020 c3 TheAverageJoeIsMe
The grammar is a bit clumsy in places, but there's potential here. Keep it up.
3/1/2020 c2 shadow.sonic123456