for Annie Potter

Good story
8/2/2021 c1 11Lil Victori
I love this
1/29/2020 c2 Scarletpixiern
I really love this story idea! You could make Sandy a Crup puppy, that would make him magical without going the Sirius angle. Maybe the locket opens to parseltounge? Don’t abandon this, it has real promise! Good work.
—Scarlet
7/9/2019 c2 15Rainy Ravenclaw
I love this so far! The bedtime story was the perfect fit in place of the song! I still love the idea of Annie finding her dog, but it shouldn't be Sirius. I feel like Annie is the sort of compassionate child who might get attached to animals, but this dog is special. Could be just an ordinary dog, or maybe Sandy has some sort of magical property to him. Actually, I just kind of like the thought of Annie growing attached to just an ordinary run of the mill dog.
I can't wait to find out when the locket opens! So you've set it the summer Annie turns 10, right? So perhaps you could have the locket open on her 10th birthday, a year before Hogwarts? Would it be a locket with just pictures or might it have some sort of expanded space inside that holds more for her? Food for thought. Can't wait for more!
7/8/2019 c1 Rainy Ravenclaw
I love this idea! It looks like it'll be such fun! I think a locket could still do, perhaps with pictures, magically charmed to never be stolen so nothing would happen to it. Also, I bet this version of Annie is clever enough to know if people resemble her or not, or something. Can't wait to read more of this!