for Between Waking and Sleep

8/2/2019 c3 thepinkmartini
Oh! So there's a difference in timeline in both their worlds! Love how this ended. Bittersweet.
8/2/2019 c3 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
It's so sad to think we can't have our happy endings every time. At least both lived to the best of their abilities, though not the same since being apart. This anime and this star-crossed pairing is really giving me the feels.

Thank you for sharing this story.
7/16/2019 c1 thepinkmartini
Oh man. Hitomi going through a quarter life crisis, then couple that with her vague recollections of what happened when she was 15. Quite a sad piece but I enjoyed it.
7/18/2019 c2 thepinkmartini
Oh wow. They look the same but they're aware that time has passed in both their worlds. Curious as to where you're taking this!
7/17/2019 c2 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
Oh wow. So many feelings invoked in this chapter. It’s like a reunion of seeing someone who made a big impact in one’s life and who one never truly got over with. I find it really sad, heart-wrenching but beautiful at the same time. I especially liked the part when Van said he understood Leon Schezar. I’m wondering now if he went through the same sacrifices and drive to see Hitomi again and understand the Mystic Moon.
7/17/2019 c2 MidnightReader1
I just came across this by accident yay a new Escaflowne story love this pairing can’t wait for the next chapter ️
7/16/2019 c1 Divinely Sweet Ambrosiac
I like the story. I hope you can figure out how to continue this. For me, your version of Hitomi is refreshing, like someone caught between being stuck and the need to move forward after experiencing ... things in life. I also read the other story about Van's POV after Hitomi went back home. And I must say, I think both stories complement each other even if you did not intend this to be so. Lasty, there's a technical glitch in how your stories (including the story about Van's POV) are presented in the site. I think this needs to be reported.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service