for The Serpent and Her Lion

1/3 c3 Soccerlove36
Love the story so far but I have to respectfully disagree with you on the women's soccer team for the USA. I'm not saying the men's team is better, but the women's team was beaten by a non-pro team of minor males, so that can't be THAT good. Unless you mean a prior women's team, in which case you can ignore this.
12/9/2021 c6 ffgandalf
Only complaint, it’s missing the last 2 verses
11/17/2021 c22 5Unslaadahsil
You know, this OC you put in the story is a bloody moron. Everything goes wrong every time he uses violence for anything, and yet he keeps using it.

At some point it stops being a character flaw/arc and just becomes a bloody child who needs to grow the hell up.
11/6/2021 c6 Guest
Nice choice with the Dubliners song. Though for Ilvermorny's school song, personally I'd have gone with Rob Zombie's American Witch.
10/30/2021 c26 moodyboy66
Loved this story
10/27/2021 c6 Guest
Too much Duffy. I hate Duffy. I know that this story has been finished for a long time. I also know that because of that it is stupid to write this to you. It just makes me feel better.
9/27/2021 c13 kblankenship1025
Like the story. You’ve got a lot of comma mistakes though. As well as wrong words. I’m assuming auto correct has a hand in it. Either way.
9/12/2021 c1 buckeyecapsfan19
Interesting start so far, but it seemed you were in-between narrating in first person and third person throughout the chapter.
9/2/2021 c4 5hongzhongg
nice
8/28/2021 c6 Quaziemoto
Like the music Idea! Nice touch
8/7/2021 c11 Guest
How can you let Harry find out that he is rich and powerful then just skip it for the rest of the story?
8/7/2021 c9 Guest
I like this story. I have to say though that I have never seen or heard of girls going around and slapping guys on the shoulder all the time. It seams to be your main thing. Please stop it.
7/28/2021 c27 Sleepyhawk502
Great story look forward to sequel. Thanks for sharing!
7/16/2021 c1 1BohemianVoldemort
This is a great fic, but it's very troubling to me that there is a "just use veritaserum" trope in any legal situation, especially on minors. People should have the right to not self-incriminate, unless they are terrorists, that isPettigrew's case is justified, it would seem.

I also get bashing Ron. I do. But he was dosed on a potion that completely inhibited his sense of reality and dragged out his deepest, darkest thoughts, and made him hopeless to resistthat can only be done by suppression of the conscious mind. There are a million ways to interpret what his impulse was before the potion, as well. All we know is he wanted to hurt Tori to get back at Harry. There are a million ways to hurt someone without murdering or even assaulting them, all of which Ron would prefer. Even if he did think that at one point... that's totally normal. People have these random thoughts of violence all the time and never come close to even considering acting on them. I wish there had been a more nuanced approach. I would have loved to see him get off. I would have loved to see him never really be accepted back, but get his own redemption and find his own home, build a name. Free Ron. He's no more to blame than Harry for his actions under the influence of the Horcrux.

Finally, I don't like how Harry comes out of every scenario maintaining moral high ground and his innocence. Nothing really touches his character and sticks. Sure, he reflects a bit, but that's all.

Overall, it's a good story, it just needs more depth and nuance. It's a bit of an instant gratification to do away with Ron and punish him, but it'd be more satisfying to play the long haul with him and rehabilitate him.
6/24/2021 c26 3SheWhoLivesInHell
Fantastic story! Loved your characterization of Duffy by the way; I'm sorry others seem not to enjoy his presence.
787 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »