for The Serpent and Her Lion

4/2/2020 c24 Guest
Lion? Hell no. Harry is a weak fool. I'm done with this waste of time.
4/1/2020 c26 noice
nice
3/31/2020 c26 2mooliberry
Wow, this is amazing. I’m glad I found it as it was completed, such a good ride. It’s not often you come across a fic as well written as this - the plot, subplots, characters, everything. I’m glad I opened it up, well worth the sleep I lost to reading it!
3/31/2020 c26 1AriomAlucard
Thank you very much for such a good read. I've started to absolutely love Daphne as a character and I'm so glad you wrote this, it inspired me to move Daphne from an important side character in my fanfic, to a main character. I have to rewrite some things but she is one of my favorites thanks to you and Harry Potter and the Daft Morons.
3/31/2020 c26 BillBrink
Nicely done Jon. I enjoyed every chapter. I was a little surprised you finished it here, but it works. Guess you will do a sequel? In any case, thank you for sharing it.
3/31/2020 c26 Just Me
I found this story the other day and read through it in like 2 days. I loved it! It was awesome and well written! Please start the next part in the series soon! I look forward to having my thoughts about Johns hair confirmed (or not)!
3/31/2020 c26 7goldfish demon
I happened upon this story one day while browsing at work right after you posted the first chapter and I've been following it ever since. I just completed my second read and I must say, it is wall to wall awesome. Went in a few different directions than I thought it might, especially the slight hiccup with Astoria, but overall I really, really liked it.

After going through it the second time, something that struck me as odd was the whole "Top Snake" thing that goes around in the earlier chapters. I get that the Malfoy family is a big deal, but are we really expected to believe that the 5th, 6th and 7th years all bow down to a 4th year as the Head of Slytherin?
3/31/2020 c10 Alphros
You can't send people off the pitch in Quidditch. We're told that in Philosopher's Stone.
3/30/2020 c26 ghostkn12
Amazing story cant wait for thge next book
3/29/2020 c26 skifast
God I love to hate when I read a whole story in under a day cant wait for the next ones
3/29/2020 c21 Djtiger901
I think that is a great portrayal of Dumbledore. he wasn't evil or senile, he just needed a kick in the ass.
3/29/2020 c26 Ms-Fleur
Really enjoyed this story, can't wait for the next part. Question: John hair has changed to black, Hannah looked nervoud which Hermione picked up on, don't tell me that John dad is Sirus. I am guess Hannah was preganant when she married Joseph and realised she was pregnant and she disguised John to hide his parentage.

Anyway, not sure how I feel because, Sirus main priority is Harry. John being Sirus son, I get the feeling this will cause Harry jealous feelings as John gets to have both his parents. Anyway, look forward to the next.
3/29/2020 c26 Lorien Legacy
Great chapter please continue soon
3/29/2020 c3 3Demonic Pride Dragon
“WOAH BLACK BETTY BAM-A-LAM. SHE'S FROM BIRMINGHAM." The music blasted. America was here, and they didn't care who knew it.

This story is great, but this sentence made it awesome lmfao! I’m American so I can say that is something we would totally do.
3/29/2020 c26 1kyuubi ruler of all bijuu