for The Serpent and Her Lion

10/30/2021 c26 moodyboy66
Loved this story
10/27/2021 c6 Guest
Too much Duffy. I hate Duffy. I know that this story has been finished for a long time. I also know that because of that it is stupid to write this to you. It just makes me feel better.
9/27/2021 c13 kblankenship1025
Like the story. You’ve got a lot of comma mistakes though. As well as wrong words. I’m assuming auto correct has a hand in it. Either way.
9/12/2021 c1 buckeyecapsfan19
Interesting start so far, but it seemed you were in-between narrating in first person and third person throughout the chapter.
9/2/2021 c4 6hongzhongg
nice
8/28/2021 c6 Quaziemoto
Like the music Idea! Nice touch
8/7/2021 c11 Guest
How can you let Harry find out that he is rich and powerful then just skip it for the rest of the story?
8/7/2021 c9 Guest
I like this story. I have to say though that I have never seen or heard of girls going around and slapping guys on the shoulder all the time. It seams to be your main thing. Please stop it.
7/28/2021 c27 Sleepyhawk502
Great story look forward to sequel. Thanks for sharing!
7/16/2021 c1 1BohemianVoldemort
This is a great fic, but it's very troubling to me that there is a "just use veritaserum" trope in any legal situation, especially on minors. People should have the right to not self-incriminate, unless they are terrorists, that isPettigrew's case is justified, it would seem.

I also get bashing Ron. I do. But he was dosed on a potion that completely inhibited his sense of reality and dragged out his deepest, darkest thoughts, and made him hopeless to resistthat can only be done by suppression of the conscious mind. There are a million ways to interpret what his impulse was before the potion, as well. All we know is he wanted to hurt Tori to get back at Harry. There are a million ways to hurt someone without murdering or even assaulting them, all of which Ron would prefer. Even if he did think that at one point... that's totally normal. People have these random thoughts of violence all the time and never come close to even considering acting on them. I wish there had been a more nuanced approach. I would have loved to see him get off. I would have loved to see him never really be accepted back, but get his own redemption and find his own home, build a name. Free Ron. He's no more to blame than Harry for his actions under the influence of the Horcrux.

Finally, I don't like how Harry comes out of every scenario maintaining moral high ground and his innocence. Nothing really touches his character and sticks. Sure, he reflects a bit, but that's all.

Overall, it's a good story, it just needs more depth and nuance. It's a bit of an instant gratification to do away with Ron and punish him, but it'd be more satisfying to play the long haul with him and rehabilitate him.
6/24/2021 c26 3SheWhoLivesInHell
Fantastic story! Loved your characterization of Duffy by the way; I'm sorry others seem not to enjoy his presence.
6/15/2021 c1 Goose
Nobody cares for your goofy ass OC. This is obviously a self-insert. We get it, you are in love with Emma Watson. No need to write a story about it.
5/27/2021 c10 4Magnificent the Destroyer Lord
I'm going to break my rule of sticking to criticisms/thoughts here and simply state the following regarding mouth-breathing morons and their penchant for smashing anything resembling original thought:

"F_ the bastards and the horses they rode in on. If they don't own such animals, kindly go and purchase them before engaging in such acts".

Your characters are very engaging, and I very much appreciate the different viewpoints in this fic. The best ones are simply open spaces for the characters to drive the plot wherever they feel like it, even if it's off a cliff. :)

Good luck with whatever projects you're currently working on and please do whatever you need to do to stay safe including vaccines or wearing a mask

M*T*D*L*
5/1/2021 c27 Guest
Story was ok. Sometimes there characters would act out of character. OC did suck, as one reviewer mentioned. But I liked it. 6/10 (6 is fine)
4/26/2021 c3 jesseman111
I like you choice of music. Maybe some Billie Joel, Only the Good Dye Young.
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »