for The Serpent and Her Lion

7/15/2019 c2 3SAJones
I am glad I found this fic, I am enjoying it. Well written and a great story. I hope to read more!
7/15/2019 c2 chc91776
Not sure if I like the quick turnaround on Harry's and the bushy bookworm's friendship. Feels rushed for 2 reasons.. so Duff has someone to fancy & because she knows w/o Harry she's fucked..
Truly enjoyed the interactions with the Slytherins.
Over use of the 'Mione name will kill interest in a story. It was said once in cannon when Wonwon was shoving food in his mouth and Hermione corrected him by saying my name is HERmione. Then some Hermione worshipping fanfic writer decided it was a cute nickname and suddenly Mione was born to my everlasting hate. A lot of people mispronounce it when they just see Mione they're thinking it reads as Me Own when it's My Own nee. Lazy writers (not calling you one) and Hermione worshippers tend to overkill the term. Please don't fall into either category because I like this story thus far but you used it 3-4 times in the same conversation between just the two of them. I don't recall saying someone's name so much in a conversation when it's just us. We as readers know they're conversing with each other so no need to use names as much unless it's to get her attention when oddly enough you'd call her (gasps) Hermione...
Other than that keep up the excellent work
7/15/2019 c2 Jojo
Enjoyable story, more realistic that most of the stories being published recently. Keep it up
7/15/2019 c2 James mcq 101 wawrinka fan
Really refreshing story so far, i like it alot. Keep it up _
7/14/2019 c2 1NerdDragonVoid
Love it! Love it so much. Daphne is proving to be a better friend than the Weasel in only a short amount of time. Harry should cut all ties with Weasley. I also wonder if this is a powerful Harry story? Not overly powerful, obviously! But at least powerful enough to win against Voldemort eventually?
It was a spectacular update! Hope to see more soon.
7/14/2019 c2 1BohemianVoldemort
Personally, i hope there's a larger-than-canon Sirius-Harry dynamic. Canon was truly lacking and Sirius is just too fun a character to squander. And I agree. No love at first sight. I hate that. We can tell they're attracted to one another, and hope that Harry asks her out for the Yule ball, but i want some friendship first. You're right, mr(s) author.
7/14/2019 c2 anarion87
nice so far
7/14/2019 c1 Slytherin Potter
That to you was a short chapter? Well to me it was just right! You also said the next chapter will be even slightly longer imma have to the words right outta Ron’s mouth even though he’s shown in a bad light “bloody brilliant” start off for this story.

I will be following this for sure
7/14/2019 c2 4Khatix
Enjoying the fic so far and looking forward to reading the next update! Would be funny if during Krum's task when his dragon goes on a rage and smashes the eggs in the nest it smashes the golden too, never seen that happen. Hope Daphne gives him better advice then to fly around on a wooden broom against a dragon that can fly and breathe fire.
7/14/2019 c2 trispectrum
I am really enjoying your story. An excellent start. Looking forward to seeing how it continues to develop.
7/14/2019 c2 5Sunshine-Midnight123
I enjoyed every bit of this chapter! Great!
7/14/2019 c2 Guest
very interesting so far
7/14/2019 c2 NightLover123
Such a good chapter!
7/14/2019 c2 4HarryHermioneEdwardBella
nice chapter
7/14/2019 c2 Guest
Overall great story. Just a couple inconsistencies 1 the cup shouldn't date back to the founders as boubaton is only about half as old as hogwarts 2 Harry can not use magic at the Dursleys. Otherwise great job.
813 « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »