FanFiction.Net
for Harry Potter: Lord of Nothing

2/1/2021 c5 Jacob Fritzsching
Please update your story soon!
2/1/2021 c1 Jacob Fritzsching
Can you make this a harem story?
1/14/2021 c6 11slytherinlibrarymole
Will you update this story? I really like it but the plot hasn't really started yet and there's no ending either.
11/15/2020 c6 Nikol 1987 cz
Omg thank you Very much for another Very good fanfic
Please continued soon...
My apologize for my bad english
Doesnt my language
10/6/2019 c6 Iamtheonlytruejoker
Great story , ìm very thrilled
7/22/2019 c6 Eldersprig
just finished. not sure what the end goal for this is. And does Harry have actual power rather then the social power that he has been thrust into? He's seen that these people are complete idiots. Is it the magic or the culture that does that to them. Keep up the good work.
7/21/2019 c1 Eldersprig
very Slytherin. why be a dark lord (half-blood prince...) when you can be the power behind the throne?
7/12/2019 c5 36DZ2
Urgh, Harry with a 'toad' on his side.

Imagine, every time he gave an order, that sickening 'hem-hem' would interrupt him.

She'd be dead before she served him for one day (and he doesn't even like the idea of killing YET so you can imagine how bad she must be)
7/12/2019 c4 DZ2
No, you do Not.

I loved this chapter and the way events are moving along; I can't wait to see what's next.
7/12/2019 c3 DZ2
Or maybe James would go and jump into hell where he belonged when he realises his son is now Lord and Master over those who are meant to be his enemies.

Amelia was a nice touch: I have, honestly, NEVER seen that done before.
7/12/2019 c2 DZ2
Wow, this is an amazing chapter and Bellatrix's line from Deathly Hallows was a nice touch.

Oh, Dursleys, if only you knew how screwed you were as soon as you opened the door.
7/9/2019 c1 Sciathin Fae
Interesting approach, character developmentintrigue.
FYIplease separate scene/characters point of view changes clearly. I got confused s few times with time jumps and new scenes.