FanFiction.Net
for Support of the Sword Hero

12/21/2019 c4 just yuki
I wish all the heroes, and I mean all and not just Naofumi or to the lesser extent Ren, have common sense or cautiousness to questions everything. I honestly approved what they do when they speak to the summoner after they got transported in another world despite the rude and brashness of their questions. Because they are not blind and definitely not rash to help just because some people give pleas to them.
Which make me so disappointed as the story grow futher. Dumb, dumber and dumbest never spoken so true...
9/26/2019 c4 1fractalman
Oh hey, this one's still alive!

Flap, oh flock of butterflies, flap!
7/30/2019 c3 Reaper4425
Love what you got here so far. I hope you make more!
7/30/2019 c3 18Shinnypichu88
The legendary weapons won't gain exp when around a couple of feet with-in each other. Everyone else in the party should be fine though.

I think the distance was around 1000 feet or something, I don't know for sure. It was stated around volume 8 when Naofumi and Kizuna experimented.
7/25/2019 c2 1fractalman
Well, yeah, you literally don't get any exp if there's another cardinal weapon too close to yours. We see this briefly in the anime during the island, though the anime does not explain this phenomena in depth-it certainly doesn't tell you what counts as too close...

And yeah, as far as I know that's the only downside to them working together-no exp while they do it.

I hope you continue this! Malty's in for a rude surprise when she drops her accusations.
7/19/2019 c2 Guest
okay you got me interested
7/20/2019 c2 6Pretty Lazy
let Yoyo fight
”i wonder how he’s going to fight them?”
pulls out a yoyo
”i’m not sure what i expected really”