for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Path of Shadow and Blood

10/29/2019 c2 The Rupture
What about Chelsea..?
I think the She and Lelouch would get along well...
10/26/2019 c2 2ChimaTigon
Shirley isn't going to be part of the harem?
10/26/2019 c2 Imperial warlord
Awesome chapter.
10/26/2019 c2 3DarkFusion
This was a pretty nice chapter with you moving along through the Shinjuku ghetto nicely and I'm looking forward to seeing how these new connections will affect the story going forward (and I need to check to see if my library system carries Akame Zero). Hope you update soon.
10/26/2019 c2 FateBurn
nice
10/26/2019 c2 1OBSERVER01
Good update.
10/22/2019 c1 Sageofchaos
hope to read more.
8/2/2019 c1 32Angel Arcano92
The only question is if our boi Lulu will have to deal with Crazy Ice Esdeath yandere antics.
7/19/2019 c1 3DarkFusion
Finally had time to review this and I'll say this is an interesting reboot of the story and I'll be looking forward to what's next to come. Sadly I can't really give any suggestions regarding Cassandra and Gilberda as I haven't read Akame Zero. Still, looking forward to whatever you have planned, and I do hope the previous vote I made to save Fal, Air and Luna happen. The trio don't even have to be in the harem, maybe Lelouch could save them and they end up becoming either mambers of the Black Knights or Sayako's apprentices.
On a side note, I can't help but wonder given how Teigu are and you integrating them with the Geass...is Nunnally at some point in the story going to acquire a Teigu version of Nemo?
7/14/2019 c1 omega9028
Would it be possible for Lelouch to have his own Meihou to compensate for his physical limitations?,and taken advantage of that it is a modern world can make a very advanced Meihou
7/11/2019 c1 seanymichaelcaroll
I love the idea
7/10/2019 c1 FateBurn
Good start.
7/10/2019 c1 6Star's Keyblade4114
This story, I could see myself reading this multiple times even after it's finished.
7/10/2019 c1 Dracus6
Lelouch x C.C x Kallen x Chelsea x Akame x Shirley x Milly x Kaguya
Lelouch Vi Britannia has Zero with the power of Geass.
the man who will raize this world to the ground.
7/10/2019 c1 1Tsunashi777
Hey , seph, this is quite interesting read so far . Thank you a lot for posting it .
As for pairing , I think you shpuld go with "Screw canon" route and do as you see right.
For example, have Cassandra and Gilbera not be with Mera . I mean , with set you have with this universe obvious alterations from canon is obvious, so why not have it as you see.
For example ... these maid assassins be asociated with Lelouch?
They could actually be disciples of Obara instead Mera , hence arent crazed lesbians for that woman .
Or ... Lelouch could have some sympathy to them and give best first impression hence they follow him .

And I say screw Mera as pairing character . If anything you can have her as bisexual .

Hope to see update soon ..
17 Page 1 2 Next »