for Lindy's Story: Revisited

9/27/2020 c18 66BrokenKestral
"There is an openness in fields / all covered in white; / some consider it a prison; / my prisoned spirit takes flight."

As someone in a north state who loves snow, this made me very happy. As did the update! Your explanation of the shoes made me laugh; it's far too familiar. Thank you for updating! It was a lovely read.
9/21/2020 c17 BrokenKestral
“ because blaming everything on some villain doesn't have anything to do with the moral rightness or wrongness of you yourself.” Fair point, and a good one.

I don’t suppose there’s any hope of you finishing this?
6/25/2020 c15 Aeryn Levia
I also just this minute realized there is actually a book by Alex Flinn called Lindy's Diary. :-p I still like your story best though. :-)
6/23/2020 c14 Aeryn Levia
I'm reading along in the book as I'm reading Lindy's side, and...I think I like your story more.
6/23/2020 c12 Aeryn Levia
This chapter was So. Good. I loved everything about it.

And now I'm torn between saving the rest of the story for later or just reading it all as fast as I possibly can. I don't want it to end.
6/23/2020 c9 Aeryn Levia
Great chapter! I like the juxtaposition of the current events in Lindy's life and the previous one, all tied together by the storm.

20K words, huh? I'm glad you were a nerdy dork about this book though and wrote this much! :-)
6/22/2020 c6 Aeryn Levia
I'm loving this story! I read the first few chapters and now I'm reading the book section first then the corresponding chapter in your story. It's so much fun to see each point of view, and you dovetail them together perfectly. I'm already sad your story is only 15 chapters long! 3
11/30/2019 c12 4BelleSkellington403
This made me cry
Good job
9/9/2019 c10 BelleSkellington403
I am in love with this. Way better than anything I could come up with. I can’t wait for more.