for Far From Life

2/14 c2 Guest
Carols just like: you beat up my baby spider child. Now you shall die.
10/3/2020 c4 2TheLittleOven
Ok, here’s a great idea for another story. First off, this idea comes from the video “Far From Home, How It Should Have Ended.” When Spider-Man gets the glasses back from Quentin he doesn’t have control of Quentin’s Authorized Glasses. So he can’t disable the drones, leaving both him and his friends to find another way to survive... Now he can either force Quentin to give him access again(meanwhile at risk of fire), or destroy them in some creative way (including his friends, because they are on there own, or so I think) (( Then again, If I remember correctly, Happy can communicate with Peter.))
10/3/2020 c10 TheLittleOven
Don’t end like that! Seriously, what a good cliff hanger. But please do continue.
10/3/2020 c9 TheLittleOven
What a crazy world we live in! I agree with the commenter who said Peter could cough and scare Flash away. And yeah, I wonder what the world will think in 10 years about Corona too.
10/3/2020 c7 TheLittleOven
Awe, so sweet!
7/10/2020 c9 Guest
Right before clicking to this chapter I thought "What if he was in 2020 and Flash was bullying him, so he sneezed making Flash panic and run away"
5/11/2020 c9 Spidey
Love your writing!
Thanks for saving me from my boredom :'D
1/11/2020 c7 emily336
Why? Just why? It was written so good! I'm sobbing!
1/2/2020 c6 Reader
Thanks
12/8/2019 c6 4MickeyTRN
Glad you're feeling better!
12/4/2019 c2 emily336
Very epic great job

:D
12/3/2019 c5 MickeyTRN
Oh no don't leave us hanging like this! :(
7/14/2019 c2 Calvin
What did happen with the battle between Mysterio and Captain Marvel?
7/12/2019 c1 ThardyTeasy
Please keep going! I'm loving it so far!