for Obey, I don't know the meaning of the word

6/8 c1 TJeanetteT
The amount of misspellings, bad grammar, and just plain word misuse in this chapter is so numerous that I can't bring myself to continue reading the story. It desperately needs an extensive edit and possibly a beta reader as the problems in this chapter number at least 50, if not more.
3/9 c6 Di
Seriously, I expected at least a slight difference in the plot line. They spend so much time to prepare, waste their time on the bigoted group in the story line. I expected a slight difference, and not adherence to the original damn story. There are Untold amount of Magicka teenagers and children out there potentially dying
2/24 c6 jeremiahkelley93
great chapter.
2/23 c3 Elfin69
since they have a trunk like Newt, will they collect all the animals (even magical) into their case to keep them for the future and for food also since we know that they will need meat in the future unless they store every bit of food in their frozen/stasis area. Glad to see that the Wild Magic gave Luna a warning so that they can actually start getting ready. i can see them getting several RV's and storing them in case one breaks down and making them all run on magic with Runes so that they don't need gas or electricity unless it is from solar panels. Will they make a safe home somewhere to bring those they can trust and will they find as many children to protect as possible. Also, will they get House elves to live with them and in the RV's
2/22 c2 Elfin69
Glad to see that at least she will hopefully have Luna with her. I do wonder if some of the Weasleys (Fred if he is still alive and George) are going to end up joining her later along with those like Fleur and her other friends if they are still friends.
2/22 c1 Elfin69
Maybe she needs to call in the life debt that they all owe her to make them leave her alone and then take all her money/vaults and go on vacation for a long time.
2/20 c6 Ariesp19
Is this going to be Daryl/Harry?
2/18 c6 TomRiddlesTwin
Fantastic fic!
2/17 c6 godess bubbles
You know what would be a touching scene was if Harry and Luna mentioned to Glenn that he reminds them of Neville. I just think that would be a touching chapter. I can't wait to see what you do with the upcoming chapters!
2/17 c6 Guest
She should place a curse on them... Any time they get horny, angry, or stay seated (longer then ya know 6 hrs sleeping) they start to itch, like crazy.
2/17 c6 PebblePeak
I really hope Harry and Luna actually gets to do some good and keep Merle in the group. He could really change up the dynamic.
I can kinda see he and Luna grow close. Merle talks shit a lot and I can see that just gliding over Luna as she hangs out with him.
Merle is one of those characters that you can write either shallow or deep. Authors choice, but I see a lot of potential.

Thanks for the chapter! I'm really enjoying your story!
2/17 c6 2VictoriaNara
Love it!
2/17 c6 JohnMonty
Great chapter! Wonder if Shane and Lori can make her snap enough for Harry to hex them. Will she and Luna end up leaving the group when they return back to camp assumingly with Rick Grimes in tow? Is their any plans on any of their friends or other people from Hogwarts their friendly with from Britain meeting up with them, like Neville Longbottom? Susan Bones? Hannah Abbot? Katie bell? What any OC American wizards or witches? Gotta have more wand-wielders both friend and foe in A fanfic like this. Looking forward to reading more of this fanfic and hopefully some of your other Walking Dead/Harry Potter crossovers as well! Update soon!
2/17 c2 1Lady Nyshah
love the story so far as it's a bit different but don't really like the long winded explanations which go around and around. just here it took multiple paragraphs to explains her trunk. which made me skip the rest of descriptions. but I still like the story so far
2/17 c6 deathwearsblack