for Back To Square One

4/28 c8 Guest
I just stumbled across this site and I was a huge OLTL and Jolie fan! I am absolutely loving your story! I can’t wait to read more!
4/21 c8 Guest
I was so happy to see this in my box. :) This is a really good story.
4/20 c8 Guest
Yay for an update. Good for Zane for being a smart snoop (except for math). Great chapter.
4/20 c8 DaffyMaiden
It's good to see you posting! These are hard times but still I've been hoping one of the stories I follow would update, and you saved the day. I can totally hear Viki saying the lines you gave her. And Zane! It was a wasted opportunity not to cast him in the show and I love what you've done with him. The lines coming out of his mouth are pure gold. And seeing Kelly parenting is everything- again, I would have loved to see it on our beloved show.
4/20 c8 maddiemom
can't wait for the next chapter
2/4 c7 Guest
I just want to yell to Kelly, "Yes, look into that. They do look alike for a reason!" Great chapter. I'm glad Vikki and, likely, John (eventually) will be there for Natalie.
2/4 c7 Guest
I'm always happy to see an update. Glad John's likely going to London. Hope the family learns more about what happened between Jess and Natalie. And Kelly really needs to follow that feeling. Great update.
1/1 c6 Guest
Love this chapter! I especially love the exchange between Jessica and John. Can't wait to read more! Congratulations on the new job btw. (But hoping you can update soon :/).
1/1 c6 Guest
I want to understand where Jessica's coming from, but I really can't. I have brothers who, most days, I don't like or get along with, but if either of them were hurt or needed any kind of help/support, I'd be there, no questions and they were a lot worse to me than Natalie was to Jessica.

Anyway, I'm thrilled to see an update. Hope you find more time to continue.
1/1 c6 84PCGirl
Love it. Love Nat's big brothers waiting for answers. And love the John/Jess convo about the type of family Natalie has always wanted. Her final comment was perfect. I only have a couple lines of the next chapter of my story so I'll try and get it out in the next couple days.
11/1/2019 c5 blz7
Love this story. Can't wait hope for the update. Always like how Natalie and Kevin interacted together hope we can see more of the rest the family always loved Bo/Natalie and if Bo gets involved I want to see John's reaction pls update soon
8/27/2019 c5 Guest
I need more. Loving this story. Emotional and enthralling.
8/3/2019 c5 PCGirl
You wrote Jess in this time frame perfectly. Can't wait to see what else is to come next. More soon, please? And a little longer. Lol.
8/2/2019 c5 Guest
Please tell me someone is going to call Tex and can Clint leave the country?
8/2/2019 c5 Guest
Ugh, I wanted to smack Jessica. I love Viki, but she and the Buchanans are always quick to think the worst of Natalie. this time, Jessica was in the wrong and still, Natalie's at fault with them.

Great chapter. More soon! Please!
24 Page 1 2 Next »