for Hero Swap

7/11/2019 c1 Shifter
Interesting story continue as soon as possible please
7/11/2019 c1 The Black Ace.EXE
I’m really liking this and the way you de-powered Naruto is very unique and one I’m glad to say I haven’t seen before. I’m greatly looking forward to more chapters of this I only have one thing that I’m worried about and that is the harem. I personally always find that if you have too many girls in it most of them don’t really have time to shine and feel forced. I’d say if you cut like maybe 3-5 girls from it like Jeanne, Tiamat, and Ingrid characters that I feel don’t affect to much of they are in it as romantic interests or not. I usually fine a good amount of girls to be 10-15, but I’ve seen some authors manage to balance 20 well enough. Still nevertheless I’m greatly looking forward to the next chapter
7/11/2019 c1 Elchabon
Great and interesting prologue.
I already look forward to see how you develop the plot.
Surely Rias, was doing the ridiculous but deserved dance of victory. A powerful pawn, not so perverted, with experience in battles and above all else a NINJA. This last quite important, for her being a japanophile.
What a beautiful scene to wake up, hahahaha. They are all little devils.
Keep it up, waiting for the continuation.
Greetings.
7/11/2019 c1 UnsanMusho
Honestly the only thing I question is the fact that nobody seems to care that Issei (despite what many people think of his as a character in the cannon) was an innocent person who was killed because Rias was mostly interested in getting his help in the whole Riser problem and not his health. I hope that in the next chapter we get to see Naruto bringing Rias and perhaps the other Devils of the school back to reality. Other than that I'm quite interested in this fic since we have a de-powered Naruto who has all the knowledge and experience he had in his old life.
7/11/2019 c1 1Asad Ullah Khan Ghalib
nice
7/11/2019 c1 SPark681
Hmm, this should be interesting gotta wonder what's next anyways keep up the great work!
7/11/2019 c1 9draxon
I NEED MORE!
7/11/2019 c1 Guest
Very good beginning your idea about how the story begins is new
7/11/2019 c1 KHARAKI TAKAN
You killed this story with the gender swapping. Honestly there are so many female characters already why gender swap characters, it is completely pointless.

Could have been actually been an interesting read otherwise.

Good luck with the rest of the story anyway.
7/11/2019 c1 Commissar Ciaphas Cain
still a Naruto-centric with (Issei) harem, poor Issei. always discarded by Naruto fans...

why would Issei have been training if he did not know he had a Sacred Gear? if he knew he had a Sacred Gear, Issei would have trained for it.

and again a ruined story because Naruto admits coming from another world! why does Naruto admit to coming from another world to people he knows nothing about? stupid and ridiculous!

thank Rias for? to have left a fallen Angel free, to approach Issei with full knowledge of the facts and to leave hers hands free to kill Issei? Rias knew that Issei had a Sacred Gear but she has nothing to protect him from Raynare!

even for Dohnassek, why did she leave Issei without protection? it's like leaving a baby in the jungle unattended lol!
fortunately Naruto "discovers" that he still has his weapons with him!

before confessing that it comes from another world Naruto should question Rias' version instead of accepting!
7/11/2019 c1 PhoenixDragon90
Great chapter :D Cant wait for more
7/11/2019 c1 dragonmaycry12
Please continue story. A
7/11/2019 c1 1REVANOFSITHLORD
lol you got my vote continue this story
7/11/2019 c1 Autismguy593