for Telepath Wolf (Season 2)

9/16 c35 Allyon
Thank you for sharing your talents with us. I followed this from AO3. Thank you for the story XD
4/27 c35 Guest
Thanks so much for writing this series. I just recently found it but am really enjoying it. I hope you will continue! Thanks again!
4/5 c35 StackerWlf
When I originally found this story a few years ago it had not been updated in a while but when I decided to re-watch the first two seasons of Babylon 5 a few days ago I was reminded to check the fanfiction archive. I found myself pleasantly surprised that you had continued this story and I eagerly look forward to more. The dynamics between Ivanova and Talia are interesting and added along are the crew interactions especially the subplot between Talia and the Psi-corps which appears to be going on in the background.
12/21/2019 c35 CAFBOV
Great update. Still upset by the loss of a species!
10/2/2019 c34 CAFBOV
Interesting progression of the story. I haven't watch the entire series after it ended but reading this reminded me of much I had forgotten. Thanks for the ride, even if you fail to finish your plan. Real life has a way of catching up with all and we need to set priorities.
10/2/2019 c24 CAFBOV
I am enjoying your changes while still keeping the main storyline. JMS named Bester after the great SF writer, also known as Alfred Bester. He was one of the giants of the Golden Age of Science Fiction. It was meant as a homage, although the real Mr. Bester died several years before the series began.
9/7/2019 c34 Guest
Can't wait for next season and keep writing.
8/12/2019 c33 Guest
She saw a shadow Baratta
8/2/2019 c32 Guest
Still here and awesome chapters. Jennifer Baratta
7/12/2019 c30 sharkbait nv
Fantastic... I like the way your shifting things within the boundaries of the plot of the show. I enjoy your insights into a world we all loved while it was available to us every week.
7/11/2019 c25 13862
Love this please continue this!
7/11/2019 c1 3862
This is really good continue!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service