for I Am No Hero

1/4 c1 1Squidzi Galaxi
I think this is good but as long as there is no romantic relationships between Bardock. This is your story however, so if you planning on him then I cannot stop you.
11/11/2020 c7 janemba
si le vas a dar un interés romántico a Bardock yo creo que en base a la historia de estos 2 creo que Rei (la madre de Shoto) sería la mejor opción , además es realmente surrealista que no se divorciase de Enji y aunque el saiyan haya exterminado razas enteras esto fue mas por obligación ya que todos en Vegeta fueron convertidos en esclavos del Rey Cold y si no obedecían serían exterminados , aunque el clase baja muestra una aptitud de "todo me da igual" en realidad no es tan así pues puede llegar a ser caritativo cuando hay gente en peligro
9/1/2020 c1 3CallMeSirus
Interesting
8/27/2020 c7 2BlueLancer
Great work so far.
Just curious if Bardock is supposed to fight freeza then having a PL of less than 50K isn't gonna cut it. Even with the SS boost which is 50X at the base level of the form, since he hasn't mastered it like Cell saga Goku n Gohan.
6/30/2020 c7 avjuan37
please make more chapters
6/19/2020 c7 1darkpaladin89
How the hell did she get to wherever the hell Gohan was?

brain . exe is not responding. Please restart.

For once, Endeavor's shoot-first-talk-later method would have been better...

You better learn well, Ryuko.

What a mess.
6/17/2020 c7 12ROCuevas
Interesting chapter.
6/17/2020 c7 1Galaxy Creator of Pisces
I really hope you don't ship Bardock with any of them.
6/17/2020 c7 4Gamelover41592
0-0 dang
6/13/2020 c6 1Vegito is King
The plot thickens further! How are the DBZ characters showing up on earth. Were they brought by the force that took Bardock? This is intriguing. I hope Bardock is not paired with Inko or Mt Lady. Inko is better off with All Might and Mt Lady is not interesting enough. I think Todoroki's mom is a good choice. She has a similar demeanor to Gine and her estranged relationship to her children is something Bardock can relate too.
6/11/2020 c6 2Alex Bloodbane
It's interesting, ill be honest, i'd definitely enjoy reading more. Hope to see an update soon.
6/8/2020 c6 1ariispouring
got damn this story good af
6/8/2020 c6 Wolf1741
Frieza power level: 530,000
6/6/2020 c6 PokemonDBZFan10000
INKO IS DEAD?! WHY?! WHY WOULD YOU KILL HER?! WILL SHE COME BACK TO LIFE?!
6/3/2020 c6 12ROCuevas