for Bell Cranel Daily Life in Orario

5/1/2020 c6 Guest
Gods TV advertising:Are you feeling bad because your girl is sad and you are tired of hearing her cry everyday. Well fear no more because I Hermes present you:Bell Cranell. He will listen to every problem your girl has and will cheer her up in every moment. Amazing skills with words and will never let her down. That's not all he is also the cutest little rabbit looking boy that will make your girl's heart melt. Always available in heart mansion.
3/23/2020 c16 Lotisann
No man I love this sieres it's amazing it's very well thought out and I would love to see more of it! Don't think thqt it isn't good it's amazing please do more of this! :)

P.S could you build more on bell cranel's sister that got me really exited.
12/6/2019 c6 white slayer
funny hehe
10/31/2019 c3 17Hayashinkage17
okay...seemed like we had just caught a group of perverts XDD
10/31/2019 c1 Hayashinkage17
Aside from the grammar mistakes or a bit confusing display...I could say this is a remarkable fic.

In Indonesian, eh? Semangat 45! XD

Ahem...for a bit "universality XD" I'll leave all reviews in English, all right? and I won't leave too much due to business anyway. I've stumbled to your 2nd part of the fic so I might be following that as well.

Maybe it's just me, I'm not too used to read a dialogue format where the speakers' name are put behind the lines. But overall is still manageable for me. Great work!
10/13/2019 c3 maxasmata123456
XD va a perder algo y quizas se va reproducir toda la noche
10/13/2019 c2 maxasmata123456
se aser ca la destrucion de la cuidad las seƱales se andado
8/26/2019 c7 Lmao
Lmao
8/24/2019 c18 barut12717
nice
8/21/2019 c18 2SpringOwls
Great chapter! I cannot wait to see how Bell and his sister's reunion will turn out. Also, what will be her name?
8/21/2019 c18 Rionline
I just found this story today. Despite having a problem with the grammar, I like it. I hope you keep updating this story with the sequel.
8/21/2019 c18 Satellizersama
A sister vs his harem
Who will be the winner
OMG this is gonna be fun XD
8/18/2019 c17 Satellizersama
TOTALLY LOVE IT
8/18/2019 c17 Mann856
I LOVE IT THAT CHAPTER WAS AMAZING AWESOME JOB SHIN CAN'T WAIT TO SEE SEASON 2
8/13/2019 c16 Guest
I'm loving this story! I know context clues shows that the sister will be Bell's, but that description sounds just like Bete as well. I would love to see bete trying to be the protective older brother as he keeps Luna (his canon sister) away from Bell.
90 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »