for Bell Cranel Daily Life in Orario

7/16/2019 c8 Marshall Cross Marian
Darn this is a good one. Keep it up bro. You did good. I like the story specially the epic grand bell being heard around orario.
7/13/2019 c4 Kaged200
That last chapter blew me away with how funny it was
7/15/2019 c7 Anonymousreader5213
LoL my stomach hurts alot now.
Keep up the good work.
7/15/2019 c7 Marshall Cross Marian
Hahaha. Nice one.. mind down for simple kiss.. lots of guy will hunt the rabbit, tie him on a pole like a witch and burn him due to jealousy. Hahaha.
7/13/2019 c4 Alice29
I love this, this story really fun
7/15/2019 c7 er kebbabaro
Will you write a your fanfic on canon story with similar style?
7/15/2019 c1 Veghan024
great chapter I would like to make a request you could make a chapter bell x haruhime I would be very time you are doing very well.
7/15/2019 c7 lucky seven77
I wanna see a chapter or a story of the Argonaut's friends remembering their past lives, I especially wanna see tiona and bell remembering themselves as Orna and Argonaut and how their reactions would be.
7/13/2019 c1 Guest
Do speak good english
7/14/2019 c6 Marshall Cross Marian
Argghh. You end the most and fun start. From climax to sudden ending. Well. Still a good job though. Keep it up.
7/14/2019 c5 Marshall Cross Marian
You did something hilarious. Hahaha. Nice one with that. I want more updates of this. Please. Haha you did a great job keep it up. Hahaha
7/13/2019 c4 Marshall Cross Marian
Nice work for gentleman rabbit. It's quite good just a little more fixation and it would be great keep up the good work bro.
7/12/2019 c2 4OrionEdalosss
Lol Bell gets stalked a lot xD Also very cute BellxTiona :D
7/12/2019 c1 Marshall Cross Marian
Grammar problem needs some working with it. But it was a good short story. Kinda funny with the stalkers. Haha
7/12/2019 c1 7AsulAgila3456u